Heart Attack patient undergoes rare lifesaving procedure usually used for dissolving Kidney Stones
- A sixty-eight-year-old Indian man undergoes rare life saving procedure after 90% arterial calcified blockage
- Intravascular lithotripsy opens the door for some difficult heart cases with a safer device as compared to other artery drilling services in the UAE
Continue reading Heart Attack patient undergoes rare lifesaving procedure usually used for dissolving Kidney Stones
Back To School – Children Nutrition
By Dr. Nagwa Iskander Elkhouli, Specialist Pediatrician at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 August 2020: As the school start is drawing nearer it is important to think about the nutrition of our children to support their immunity decrease the chances of acquiring infections.
Continue reading Back To School – Children Nutrition
A month-long Comatose Man is Brought Back to Life by Dubai Doctors
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 19 August 2020: On what seemed like a regular workday, 41- year old Indian driver went to his work at Atlantis Hotel in the Palm as usual, yet he had no idea he would later be rushed to the hospital to save his life as he spent 30 days in a coma.
Continue reading A month-long Comatose Man is Brought Back to Life by Dubai Doctors
Artificial Intelligence Elevating Patient Communication and Access to Care
- Al Zahra Hospital Dubai adopts Artificially Intelligence powered platforms to elevate patient driven communication and access to care
- Patients can now book instantly through WhatsApp Business, Facebook and the Website with an Artificially Intelligent Virtual Assistant
Continue reading Artificial Intelligence Elevating Patient Communication and Access to Care
Emirati-led Study Sets Grounds on Necessary Covid-19 Screening for Cancer Patients
- UAE based cancer study, the first study outlining the necessity of COVID 19 testing for cancer patients (Covid-19).
- The study was supported and conducted at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai and it was published in the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA Oncology), one of the largest international peer reviewed journals specializing in the field of cancer.
- The study showed that almost 10% of Cancer Patients experiencing no COVID -19 symptoms were found to be positive for the virus.
Continue reading Emirati-led Study Sets Grounds on Necessary Covid-19 Screening for Cancer Patients