One Za’abeel Wins “Best Innovative Project of The Year” Award for the Second Consecutive Year
Dubai, UAE, November 25th, 2020: Ithra Dubai, a leading real-estate developer wholly owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai, announced today another achievement for its iconic One Za’abeel.
The revolutionary mixed-use development received the Best Innovative Project of The Year Award at the Innovation in Construction & FM Awards 2020, during an exclusive gala dinner held yesterday at the Sofitel Dubai, The Obelisk.
Organized annually by BNC Publishing, The Innovation in Construction & FM Awards 2020 is one of the most prestigious regional events celebrating outstanding projects in the construction and facilities management industry and recognises individual excellence, corporate strengths, and project success.Continue reading One Za’abeel Wins “Best Innovative Project of The Year” Award for the Second Consecutive Year
Ithra Dubai launched the Deira Enrichment Festival DEF at the Deira Enrichment Project’s Sherina Plaza
Dubai, UAE; 23 November 2020: Ithra Dubai, a leading real estate developer fully owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai, announced the launch of DEF, The Deira Enrichment Festival, a series of activations taking place at the Deira Enrichment Project.Continue reading Ithra Dubai launched the Deira Enrichment Festival DEF at the Deira Enrichment Project’s Sherina Plaza
AquaChemie breaks ground on $40 M Petrochemical terminal at Jebel Ali Port
- Strategic project will boost petrochemical trade between manufacturers and end-users across the Middle East and globally
- Specialized Petrochemicals terminal to have a total capacity of 40,000 CBM
- 20,000 sqm facility will be operational by early Q2 2022
- $400 Million revenue targeted in the next 7 years, with over 100 employees on board
- Matt MacDonald is responsible for design, engineering and project management
- Global Petrochemicals market size is around $480 billion, growing at a CAGR of 5%
DLD signs MoU with JLL to create Commercial Property Price Index for Dubai
Dubai, UAE, 21 November 2020 – Dubai Land Department (DLD) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), a leading professional services firm that specialises in real estate and investment management, to create a ‘Commercial Property Price Index’ (CPPI).Continue reading DLD signs MoU with JLL to create Commercial Property Price Index for Dubai