Maldives achieved the Safe Travels Stamp, granted by World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)
The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) has recognized the effort’s of Maldives in implementing enhanced health and safety measures, in line with the WTTC global Safe Travels protocols, and creating a safe, gradual plan by rebuilding confidence among travellers and ensuring a coordinated approach in restarting our Tourism industry.
Continue reading Maldives achieved the Safe Travels Stamp, granted by World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)
MakeMyTrip forays into the United Arab Emirates
Asia’s leading travel tech platform announces the full-service launch offering flights, hotels, staycations, activities, and more
Amid rising Indian Premier League fever rolls out its first campaign ‘Game On!’ for cricket fans in the UAE
Continue reading MakeMyTrip forays into the United Arab Emirates
COVID-19 pandemic will lead to increased demand for business aviation
- MEBAA Chairman Ali Alnaqbi confident in future growth and development of business aviation globally and in MENA
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – 09 September 2020 – The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the rise for the need of physical distancing will lead to an increase in private flying and growth in business aviation – that is according to Ali Ahmed Alnaqbi, Founding and Executive Chairman of The Middle East & North Africa Business Aviation Association (MEBAA).
Continue reading COVID-19 pandemic will lead to increased demand for business aviation
Outdoor tourism receives a boost as COVID-19 restrictions encourage travelers to explore local regions and support staycations
- Local destinations and outdoor pursuits in demand as COVID-19 & quarantine measures reduce consumer appetite for foreign travel
- Recent online campaign #exploremyregion launched by Outdooractive showcases outdoor activity providers, hotels, restaurants, and retailers
Continue reading Outdoor tourism receives a boost as COVID-19 restrictions encourage travelers….
GCC, 02 September 2020
Flexibility in visa rules, enhanced health precautions for students
travelling to the UK for new academic year
- Health precautions introduced throughout the visa application system, including the doorstep ‘On Demand Mobile Visa’ service available for student visa customers.
- UK Visas and Immigration has introduced greater flexibility in visa rules, allowing students to apply for visas when they are able to travel to the UK, rather than at the start of their studies.
- Students completing courses online will still be eligible to apply for the Graduate Route, provided they are in the UK by 06 April 2021.
Continue reading Flexibility in visa rules, enhanced health precautions for students travelling to the UK for new academic year