Thumbay University Hospital event raises awareness on eye-health
Increased screen time responsible for rising eye-disorders
Continue reading Thumbay University Hospital event raises awareness on eye-health
- 50% patients at Thumbay University Hospital Eye Clinic diagnosed with myopia
- Over two-third of UAE population face dry-eye symptoms.
- Excessive screen-time resulting in problems such as dry eye, infections, and refractive error
- Uncorrected eye problems may lead to muscle spasms, muscle stiffness, neck strain, shoulder spasms, and severe headaches
- Discussion on the increase of refractive error in children with tips on how to combat it
- Reducing screen time and using well lit places with lot of natural light recommended
Shri V. Muraleedharan, Hon’ble Minister of State for External Affairs, India Visits Thumbay Medicity’s State-of-the-art Facilities.
A regional hub of medical education, healthcare and research built by Thumbay Group Welcomed Shri V. Muraleedharan, Hon’ble Minister of State for External Affairs, India along with H.E. Dr Aman Puri Consul General of India in UAE and Diplomat Mr. Vipul were greeted at Thumbay Medicity by Dr. Thumbay Moideen – Founder President of Thumbay Group during their visit to Thumbay Medicity, Ajman, UAE on 21st Jan.2021.
Continue reading Shri V. Muraleedharan, Hon’ble Minister of State for External Affairs, India Visits Thumbay ….