Dubai Chamber members trading in Asian markets remain resilient amid Covid-19 pandemic
New report from Dubai Chamber reveals that member companies with established business links in Southeast and East Asia are faring better than expected.
– Chamber members’ overall activity Southeast and East Asia registered a year-on-year growth of 34% and 23%, respectively, in April 2020.
-Singapore and Indonesia account for the highest value of members’ Certificates of Origin targeting Southeast Asian markets, while China and South Korea dominated East Asian markets in this category.
Continue reading Dubai Chamber members trading in Asian markets remain resilient amid Covid-19 pandemic
Dubai Chamber holds second roundtable of the year with Business Groups & Business Councils
- Supporting the private sector and ensuring business continuity is a priority for the UAE government
- There is strong focus on strengthening the existing partnership between the public and private sectors in reducing the repercussions of the crisis
- Buamim: We will continue to work with our various partners and stakeholders to develop practical solutions that will positively impact companies, giving them better and more effective options in dealing with Covid-19 consequences.
Continue reading Dubai Chamber holds second roundtable of the year with Business Groups & Business Councils
Analysis by Dubai Chamber reveals consistent and positive performance of e-commerce platforms during Covid-19
- The UAE outperforms advanced economies in the inventory of basic materials
- Supportive government initiatives, modern infrastructure, and an evolving logistics sector have contributed to strengthening the supply chain and addressing current challenges
Continue reading Analysis by Dubai Chamber reveals consistent and positive performance of e-commerce platforms during Covid-19
Dubai Chamber launches a series of webinars to support business continuity
- Weekly online events that will cover various topics and issues related to the business community and economic sectors
- Buamim: Our smart transformation in organizing events is an extension of our efforts in converting all our basic services into e-services to facilitate customer experience
- Buamim: We have been able to foresee the future and serve the business sector successfully by investing in developing our digital infrastructure
- The first webinar, launched today, covered best practices for remote working and was attended by more than 150 private sector representatives
Continue reading Dubai Chamber launches a series of webinars to support business continuity
Dubai Chamber launches electronic attestation service and enhances its range of smart services
- Buamim: We intend to implement the concept of smart chamber in alignment with the vision of smart Dubai and to develop and enrich customer experience
- With the launch of the electronic attestation service, 98% of Chamber’s core services are now available online
- The whole process of electronic attestation from submission to payment, to approval will not exceed four hours
Continue reading Dubai Chamber launches electronic attestation service and enhances its range of smart services