Ease of doing business, security drive foreign investors’ interest in Dubai
- 51% of African investors polled during recent Dubai Chamber webinar identified ease of doing business as top advantage of doing business in Dubai, followed by security and safety (39%)
- Food & beverage, manufacturing and tourism & hospitality top emirate’s key sectors of interest
- Webinar attracted more than 100 business leaders from 32 countries across the GCC, Africa and Eurasia
Continue reading Ease of doing business, security drive foreign investors’ interest in Dubai
Dubai Chamber webinar examines impact of Covid-19 on commercial leases in UAE
Led by Afridi & Angell, presentation covered a wide range of topics, including legal obligations and relief options for landlords and tenants, negotiating commercial leases and the shift to remote working.
Kazim: Webinar provided clarity for business owners looking for information on existing laws and guidance on dealing with commercial lease contracts.
Webinar attended by 288 participants from various sectors of business community.
Continue reading Dubai Chamber webinar examines impact of Covid-19 on commercial leases in UAE
DIAC webinar examines impact of Covid-19 on arbitration landscape
Discussions focused on practical solutions that can applied to ensue efficiency of dispute resolution.
Shahin: UAE Arbitration Law provides flexibility for adapting arbitration procedures to meet changing needs of businesses
Continue reading DIAC webinar examines impact of Covid-19 on arbitration landscape
Dubai Chamber launches first session of Banking and Funding Startups series
Dubai, UAE: Keeping in line with its entrepreneurship advocacy efforts, Dubai Startup Hub, an entrepreneurship initiative of Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, has launched its Banking and Funding Startup series.
Continue reading Dubai Chamber launches first session of Banking and Funding Startups series
12th World Chambers Congress in Dubai postponed to November 2021
- Buamim: WCC 2021 theme is now more relevant than ever before, as chambers around the world realise the need to adapt to a fast-changing business landscape and leverage Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies
- Congress is the largest event of its kind for the World Chambers Federation, comprising a network of 12,000 chambers of commerce from 100 countries
Continue reading 12th World Chambers Congress in Dubai postponed to November 2021