GCC, 02 September 2020
Flexibility in visa rules, enhanced health precautions for students
travelling to the UK for new academic year
- Health precautions introduced throughout the visa application system, including the doorstep ‘On Demand Mobile Visa’ service available for student visa customers.
- UK Visas and Immigration has introduced greater flexibility in visa rules, allowing students to apply for visas when they are able to travel to the UK, rather than at the start of their studies.
- Students completing courses online will still be eligible to apply for the Graduate Route, provided they are in the UK by 06 April 2021.
Continue reading Flexibility in visa rules, enhanced health precautions for students travelling to the UK for new academic year
Kandima Maldives unveils its re-opening campaign ‘Bring It On’ with a promise to deliver a ‘Lifestyle Reimagined’
- Kandima Maldives is set to reopen from 1st September 2020
- The resort brings a refreshed brand spirit with thoughtful innovation and inspiring travel experiences for guests
- #AnythingButOrdinary, Kandima Maldives is where people come to meet, play and have a good time rather than close the doors and retreat
Continue reading Kandima Maldives unveils its re-opening campaign ‘Bring It On’…..
Visa Application Centre for Visas to Lithuania Opens in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Managed and operated by VFS Global, the centres have started accepting visa application submissions from residents and citizens of the United Arab Emirates from 17 August 2020
- Offers Platinum and Premium Lounge as well as Mobile Biometric services for enhanced convenience
- The centre to operate from Sunday to Thursday between 0900 to 1700 hrs
Continue reading Visa Application Centre for Visas to Lithuania Opens in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
Majid Al Futtaim’s SHARE partners with Etihad Guest to open world of travel, shopping and entertainment benefits for members
- Etihad Guest members can now convert their miles to SHARE points and use them in 2,300 Majid Al Futtaim shopping, hospitality, leisure and entertainment outlets
- Similarly, SHARE members can transfer their points into Etihad Guest Miles and spend them on Etihad Airways flights and the Etihad Guest Reward Shop
- 1 million SHARE points and Etihad Guest Miles to be won as part of the partnership launch
Continue reading Majid Al Futtaim’s SHARE partners with Etihad Guest….
Prevention’s Smart, Digital, Safe, And, Contactless Solutions Arrives to the UAE
Transforming people’s experience and ensuring safe access from the UAE to the World
August 24, 2020 – Dubai, UAE :The Coronavirus outbreak quickly turned into a global pandemic affecting the world’s largest economies including that of the UAE. In an effort to contain this crisis and reduce its impact on the community, the government allocated a flexible stimulus budget amounting to AED 256bn, and took exceptional measures to offset the potential damage expected due to the precautionary steps taken to curb the spread of the virus in the country. According to a report issued by The UAE’s Federal Competitiveness and Statistics Authority.
Continue reading Prevention’s Smart, Digital, Safe, And, Contactless Solutions Arrives to the UAE