Dubai well poised for growth in New Business Entities
Dubai is seeing a steady increase in the registration of new business entities. Although there was a massive slowdown in the global economy on account of COVID-19, there has been a steady increase in new business entities registering in the UAE, in the past few weeks.
Continue reading Dubai well poised for growth in New Business Entities
Talabat rebrands it’s Daily by talabat ‘q-commerce’ store to: talabat mart
- Talabat mart is the only dark store in the region to offer 30-minute delivery, 24 hours a day, including free-delivery.
- With a total of 10 stores open in Dubai, talabat mart offers unparalleled online grocery experience based on safety, affordability, variety and speed.
- Quick commerce (q-commerce) is talabat’s next play for the future of online retail, pioneering the next phase of delivery – enabling customers to get their goods with ultra speed
Continue reading Talabat rebrands it’s Daily by talabat ‘q-commerce’ store to: talabat mart
Dubai Chamber explores prospects for expanding UAE-Russia food trade
- Recent webinar examined Dubai’s advantages to Russian food exporters and attracted 131 participants from the UAE, Russia, Eurasia and Africa.
Continue reading Dubai Chamber explores prospects for expanding UAE-Russia food trade
DAE provides 1H2020 Business Update
Available liquidity of $2.8 billion; rent deferral assistance to 30% of customers
Dubai, U.A.E., 01 July 2020 – Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd. released today the following updates on business activity, liquidity and customer deferral requests:
Continue reading DAE provides 1H2020 Business Update
The UAE Ministry of Economy discusses common economic challenges brought about by COVID-19 with the European Union
- The Ministry of Economy participates in a video conference with Trade Counsellors of the European Union Member States
- Al Kait: “At the root of all this tragedy, of COVID-19, is the “shared responsibility” of the international community and the leveraging of extensive dialogue between the public and private sectors as an opportunity to ensure complementarities and synergies.”
- Wide spectrum of opportunities to boost bilateral trade between the UAE and the EU
- EU countries are UAE’s most important source of food commodities, as the EU acquires more than 15 per cent of UAE’s total imports from the world.
- More than 43 per cent of UAE’s imports of COVID-19 medical supplies come from EU countries
Continue reading The UAE Ministry of Economy discusses common economic challenges brought about by COVID-19…..