LENOVO delivers record setting q3 performance with all time revenue and pti highs
- All time Group revenue record of US$14.1 billion
- Pre-tax income (PTI) grew to record US$390 million, up 11% year-on-year
- Net income up 11% year-on-year to US$258 million
- Strategic Intelligent Transformation growth areas delivering results – Software and services revenue* reached US$1 billion for the first time, growing 41% year-on-year and contributing 7% of Group revenue
Continue reading LENOVO delivers record setting q3 performance
DAFZA’s Pavilion Sees Remarkable Turnout During Gulfood 2020
- US, Egypt and Hong Kong topped global destinations for food product movement through the free zone
- DAFZA sheds light on the Halal Trade and Marketing Center and the comprehensive halal industries guide serving F&B companies
Continue reading DAFZA’s Pavilion Sees Remarkable Turnout During Gulfood 2020
Dubai Chamber looks East with the first Global Business Forum on ASEAN
- Global Business Forum on ASEAN to be held on 9-10 December 2020, during Expo 2020
- Buamim: ASEAN region with its quest for new markets and rising consumer demand presents an opportunity for Dubai to explore new avenues for bilateral cooperation
- Dubai- ASEAN bilateral trade reached $21 billion in 2018
- ASEAN countries have a combined population of 650 million people and GDP of $2.9 trillion
Continue reading Dubai Chamber looks East with the first Global Business Forum on ASEAN
Structural reforms, infrastructure investment and a solid macroeconomic framework are key for emerging markets to remain competitive, UBS report finds
UAE economy on a recovery path thanks to ongoing fiscal stimulus measures, spending related to hosting Dubai Expo 2020, rate cuts, and continuing diversification efforts.
Continue reading UBS Chief Investment Office report on emerging markets.
The Ministry of Health Signed a MoU with Takeda to Provide Home Nursing for Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency and Hemophilia
Continue reading The Ministry of Health Signed a MoU with Takeda….