The LEGO Group delivers double-digit growth in 1H 2020
Strong consumer demand drove consumer sales, revenue, operating profit and market share growth. Strategic investments positioned the Group well to navigate impact of COVID-19.
– Consumer sales grew 14 percent in 1H 2020 compared with 1H 2019.
– Revenue grew 7 percent to DKK 15.7 billion compared with the same period in 2019.
– Operating profit grew 11 percent to DKK 3.9 billion, while investing in significant long-term growth initiatives.
– Free cash flow strong at DKK 4.1 billion.
– Market share grew in major countries, outpacing the toy industry.