Sharjah Economic Ramadan Majlis:
UAE’s Dh282 bn stimulus package strongest in the region, will accelerate recovery & growth across sectors
- Sixth annual edition held virtually, heard from top local officials, CEOs business owners and investors
- The UAE has rolled out a combined total of Dh282 billion till date to shape the economy in a post-COVID-19 world
- HE Abdulla Al Saleh, UAE Ministry of Economy: We are accelerating into the digital economy earlier than imagined – our digital goals for 2030 are now being realised in 2020 due to the onset of COVID-19
- HE Marwan Al Sarkal, Executive Chairman, Shurooq: Sharjah’s current three-month stimulus package is based on the existing realities and may be extended upon reviewing the situation.
- HE Fahad Al Gergawi, CEO, Dubai Investment Development Agency: [UAE’s] strongest stimulus incentives in the region; will accelerate recovery and advance growth in key, emerging sectors.