KLAIM wins UAE round in KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator 2021 competition
- KLAIM qualifies for the KPMG Globalfinals at Lisbon in November
- Fivetech scale-ups from the country made it to the finals of the UAE round
Dubai, UAE, September 8, 2021: KLAIM, a tech start-up based in the UAE, has wonthe KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator in the UAEcompetition for 2021. With this, KLAIMjoins the winning tech innovators from 16 countries across the world to qualify for the Global Tech Innovator competition finals at Web Summit 2021 in Lisbon, Portugal this November.
Continue reading KLAIM wins UAE round in KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator 2021 competition
Record-breaking VC investment in fintech in first half of 2021
KPMG’s Pulse of Fintech reveals investment hit USD 98 billion
Continue reading Record-breaking VC investment in fintech in first half of 2021
- USD 98 billion in fintech investment (M&A, PE and VC) in H1’21, compared with USD 121.5 billion during all of 2020.
- Global VC investment in fintech reached a record USD 52.3 billion in H1’21 – more than doubling the USD 22.5 billion seen in H2’20.
KPMG: Local governments becoming more digitally enabled, data-driven and community-focused
Continue reading KPMG: Local governments becoming more digitally enabled, data-driven and community-focused
- KPMG New Report Presents Key Trends Shaping Local Governments in a Hyper-Connected Reality.
- Personalized Customer Service Stands Key Trend.
- Saudi Arabia Transforming Customer Services Through Amana 940 App, Developed by Ministry of Municipalities.
- Saudi Royal Commission for AlUla(RCU) has Taken Large Steps in this Direction where ‘Hammayah Programme’ is a CSR initiative to Encourage Community Engagement.
KPMG: ‘Digital Blended Learning’to TransformEducation Method
Continue reading KPMG: ‘Digital Blended Learning’to Transform Education Method
- KPMG’s new report identifies tech integrated education as an opportunity to shape the future.
- Education taking benefits of new tech tools – AI, MR, Gamification, AR, VR, smart gadgets.
- Blended learning allows for flexible class time and curricula need to be reimagined.
- Covid-19 caused rapid transition into distance and e-learning.
New index highlightsa need for more digitalized customer service across UAE banking sector
Continue reading New index highlightsa need for more digitalized customer service across UAE banking sector
- The UAE Banking Sentiment Index reportreveals consumer sentiment based on social media conversations related to major UAE banks
- According to the report’s findings, UAE banks fail to respond to over a third of priority conversationson social media and take an average of 13 hours to respond to direct conversations
- Service complaints account for half of the industry conversation on social media platforms