KPMG: Pandemic LedGovernments to Focus on People-centric Policies
Continue reading KPMG: Pandemic LedGovernments to Focus on People-centric Policies
- Report presents insights into 8 major economies – Saudi Arabia, Australia, Canada, Germany, India, the UK and the USA.
- New study examines a new trend of a modernized government
- Governments’ stakeholders want to be treated like valued customers, the report reveals
KPMG Private Enterprise unveils a new competition for the UAE’s tech innovators
Continue reading KPMG Private Enterprise unveils a new competition for the UAE’s tech innovators
- Tech scale-ups invited to pitch to investors and major industry players looking for the next emerging giant to invest in, buy or join
- The UAE winner will go on to compete in KPMG’s global finals
KPMG underscores commitment to Public Sector with new senior appointments
Continue reading KPMG underscores commitment to Public Sector with new senior appointments
- Two new promotions to firm’s public sector function
- Hanan Alowain, is second Saudi female partner at KPMG in Saudi Arabia
- KPMG in Saudi Arabia sits on KPMG Global Board of Government and Public Sector
KPMG Lower Gulf partners with Special Olympics UAE and Special Olympics Middle East/North Africa
Continue reading KPMG Lower Gulf partners with Special Olympics UAE and Special Olympics Middle East/North Africa
- KPMG Lower Gulf’s mission to empower People of Determination, becomes an official sponsor of the Special Olympics UAE Unified Robotics program and commits to support Special Olympics athlete leaders in the region.
KPMG Lower Gulf’s 1,450 employees donate 690 meals each to the 100 Million Meals Campaign
Dubai, UAE; 2 May 2021: KPMG Lower Gulf has donated AED 1 million to 100 Million Meals – one of the leading humanitarian campaigns in the Arab world. The program provides food parcels for the disadvantaged across 30 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Dried food items are being distributed through an integrated network of non-profit organizations, comprising Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiatives (MBRGI), the United Nations’ World Food Programme, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian and Charity Establishment (MBRCH), Food Banking Regional Network, and local food banks and humanitarian and charity institutions in beneficiary countries.
Continue reading KPMG Lower Gulf’s 1,450 employees donate 690 meals……..