ADGM’s Fintech Abu Dhabi Global Tour Lights Up Iconic New York Stock Exchange
- The trading floor of a Wall St. institution, and the world’s biggest stock exchange, was lit up to celebrate the arrival of Fintech Abu Dhabi’s latest stop
- ‘The Search’, a 50+ country world tour, has been invited to locations such as The Louvre, The Lord Mayor of London’s Mansion House and G20 Summit week, in a global hunt for the top startups disrupting the future of world finance.
- With unprecedented demand, the Founders of over 100 world-leading Fintech startups are set to join the world’s top investors and bankers at the Fintech Abu Dhabi Festival, 22 – 24 November 2021
- The Fintech100 also includes the founders of 8 Unicorn Fintech’s, and the average funding per startup of the Fintech100 rises from $41m (2020) to over $70m (2021)
- Success confirms Fintech Abu Dhabi’s emergence as one of the world’s top Fintech Festivals.