FDA Authorizes Marketing of IQOS as a Modified Risk Tobacco Product
Dubai, UAE – 8/7/2020– The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today authorized the marketing of IQOS, Philip Morris International’s (PMI) electrically heated tobacco system, as a modified risk tobacco product (MRTP). In doing so, the agency found that an IQOS exposure modification order is appropriate to promote the public health.
Continue reading FDA Authorizes Marketing of IQOS as a Modified Risk Tobacco Product
Reviewing the final preparations ahead of the first Arab spacecraft’s launch to Mars
Mohammed bin Rashid: Hope Probe is an accomplishment for every Arab and a source of pride for every Emirati
- Mohammed bin Rashid: Our journey to space represents a message of hope to every Arab citizen that we have the innovation, resilience and efforts to compete with the greatest of nations in the race for knowledge.
- Mohammed bin Rashid: The UAE will continue deploying its efforts and resources and collaborating with nations to build a better future for humanity.
- Hamdan bin Mohammed: Hope Probe highlights our national treasure of hundreds of young Emirati engineers and experts working on the mission.
- Hamdan bin Mohammed: The Hope Probe represents a message of hope and optimism to mankind. Our space mission is aimed at serving humanity.
Continue reading Reviewing the final preparations ahead of the first Arab spacecraft’s launch to Mars
Canada to Prioritize Truck Drivers for Immigration
Vazir Group calls out Long Haul Truckers for immediate immigration with employment
Continue reading Canada to Prioritize Truck Drivers for Immigration
Veolia Middle East shares its top tips on how to support World Environment Day and World Oceans Day and details of art contest
The first week of June brings the opportunity for people around the world to reflect on the importance of preserving the environment and oceans. With World Environment Day taking place on 5th June and World Oceans Day taking place on 8th June, there is no better time to show support for the beauty of the environment, the freshness of the oceans and the significance of the world’s nature.
Continue reading Veolia Middle East shares its top tips on how to support World Environment Day…..
Date: 2nd May 2020
Malabar Gold & Diamonds pledges 2.5 million meals to the needy – distributes food kits across GCC & Far East
- Sets asides AED 1.6 million for relief activities
- 15,000 food kits being distributed to stranded laborers and families across GCC and Far East
- Part of CSR initiatives; beneficiaries are being identified through respective embassies, regional & charitable associations, and customers
- Kit includes food provision for a family or a group of bachelors for 30 days
Continue reading Malabar Gold & Diamonds pledges 2.5 million meals to the needy –