CANON PROUDLY PRESENTS HE REEM AL HASHIMY, MINISTER OF STATE FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF EXPO 2020 DUBAI WITH ‘EXPO 2020 DUBAI – MEMORIES FROM THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH’ COFFEE TABLE BOOKContinue reading CANON PROUDLY PRESENTS HE REEM AL HASHIMY, MINISTER OF STATE FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF EXPO 2020 DUBAI WITH ‘EXPO 2020 DUBAI…..
Women’s Forum joins forces with the World Government Summit
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 1 April 2022: This week, the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society co-hosted sessions on “Empowering Societal Resilience on gender equality” at the World Government Summit in Dubai. The Summit also marked the conclusion of the World Expo, Expo 2020 Dubai.Continue reading Women’s Forum joins forces with the World Government Summit
Ranked as one of the most popular pavilions and achieving a remarkable success
The Swiss Pavilion welcomes 1.7 million visitors at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Ranked as one of the biggest queues
- Ranked as one of the best rooftop attractions with stunning views
- Ranked as one of the pavilions offering visitors to take a creative and historic selfies
- Ranked 2nd for Architecture and Landscape self-built pavilions – Category A by the Bureau International des Expositions (BIE).
- Collaborated with more than 20 universities and research institutions
- Organized more than 100 events and more than 40 events with Swissnex
- Welcomed hundreds of high-level delegations including members of the royal families, 39 UAE government officials, 36 prime ministers, ministers and governors from different countries and 28 CEOs of Swiss and European major companies.
- More than 14 languages spoken among the staff
- Participated in 10 thematic weeks
- Named the ‘Best Medium Pavilion’ as part of the world Expo Awards from Exhibitor Magazine
- Named as one of the ten most outstanding pavilions at Expo by 2A magazine
- Earned the “A2 Certificate & Veneration and Innovative Achievement Memorial Icon”
India Pavilion among top 3 for design and innovation at Expo2020 Dubai
The Pavilion receives ‘People’s Choice Award’ by Exhibitor Group
DUBAI, March 28, 2022: The India Pavilion, has been recognized among the top 3 pavilions at the Expo2020 Dubai for its exclusive design and innovation, under the ‘People’s Choice’ category by the Exhibitor Group. This is the first time in the history of the World Expo that India Pavilion has bagged such accolade.Continue reading India Pavilion among top 3 for design and innovation at Expo2020 Dubai
The Republic of San Marino presents the Business Forum “A business-friendly jurisdiction in the heart of Europe” at Expo 2020 Dubai
San Marino, 28th March 2022: The Republic of San Marino curated a Business Forum dedicated to tourism and economic promotion of the country at the Abu Dhabi Hall of Expo 2020 Dubai. The conference was led by the Agency for Economic Development – San Marino Chamber of Commerce with the participation of Fabio Righi, Secretary of State for Industry, Handicraft, Trade, Technological Research and Regulatory Simplification.Continue reading The Republic of San Marino presents the Business Forum “A business-friendly jurisdiction in the heart of Europe” at Expo 2020 Dubai