Axis Communications to exhibit industry-leading technologies and product innovations at Intersec 2023
Dubai, United Arab Emirates –December 2022: Axis Communications, a global leader in the security and surveillance industry, is ready to disrupt industry norms at the 24th edition of Intersec happening in Dubai from 17–19 January 2023. Axis is planning a reimagined, reinvigorated exhibition experience that takes visitors on an exploratory journey into the world of security and surveillance. This year’s event presents an opportunity for industry associates, businesses, and individuals to explore the latest technologies and product launches from Axis in a memorable way.
At the Intersec 2023 exhibition stand, visitors can expect to see the very latest product advancements from Axis. This will include a wide range of technologies including “world firsts” that showcase the Axis approach to innovation and the company’s longstanding commitments to quality and reliability.
Intersec is the world’s leading security and safety exhibition that brings together industry leaders and professionals from across the globe. With more than 1,000 exhibitors from over 120 countries, this year’s event will serve to accelerate conversations around the various challenges, opportunities, and technological innovations affecting the security industry today.
At the innovative and engaging Axis stand, attendees will benefit from high-impact discussions centred on modern challenges, new technologies, and best practices related to some of Axis’ offerings:
- Smart city solutions are connecting people, data, and devices in new ways that are helping us create a safer and smarter world. From improving public safety and urban mobility to environmental monitoring, Axis will showcase innovative surveillance products and IoT solutions that are rapidly defining our future.
- Effective cybersecurity strategies require businesses to assess risks and consequences and choose the right tech to mitigate those risks. Axis will explore how products with built-in cybersecurity features are designed to protect organisations from today’s evolving landscape of cyberthreats.
- Network audio solutions leverage IP-based networks to proactively protect people and premises. From warning off intruders to providing instructions in an emergency and making announcements that improve operational efficiency, Axis will highlight how the increasing number of use cases for network audio is transforming various industries.
- Sustainability is a cornerstone of Axis’ business model and a guiding principle behind its development of innovative products and involvement with the communities in which it operates. Find out how Axis is implementing sustainable strategies and addressing common challenges.
- The Axis Communications Academy has been a valued industry resource since its inception in 2005. The training it offers is delivered by experts and provides learners with deep knowledge of the latest security solutions, trends, and technologies.
Axis Communications would not be the industry leader it is today without the support and input of its many partners. Collaboration is a power and a driving force. Through a global network that spans 179 counties, Axis partners are critical to forging new markets and introducing new, innovative, and diverse products and solutions.
Axis will be supported at Intersec 2023 by its partners in the security and surveillance industry, including:
- Secure Logiq: the world’s leading manufacturer of high-performance servers specifically designed for HD surveillance.
- Araani: a manufacturer of reliable early-warning systems for fire detection on high-end surveillance cameras.
- BriefCam: BriefCam® is the leading provider of video analytics software that enables people, companies, and communities to unlock the value of video surveillance content
- Quanika: delivers advanced access control management tools for seamless operation from small to medium-sized organisations through to busy corporate and public sector environments.
“We’re excited to return for Intersec 2023 and lead the discussion around enabling a safer and smarter world,” says Ettiene van der Watt, Regional Director for Middle East and Africa at Axis Communications. “Intersec is a great opportunity to exhibit what we envision for the future: it’s a meeting point for the industry and the event enables even closer collaboration with our key partners. In 2023, we’re embracing more co-creation with our technology partners around cybersecurity, sustainability, and scalable solutions. Expect cutting-edge innovations, intelligent transformation, and the tools needed to shape the projects of tomorrow.”
If you would like to learn more about Intersec 2023 or register to attend the event, visit [Welcome | Intersec 2023 (infosalons.biz)]