Amazfit’s New Smartwatches Now Available At EROS
- In time for Dubai Fitness Challenge, the new line-up makes a perfect gym companion with its advanced sport features
- The new watches partner with Adidas Runtastic to track different workout sessions
UAE – November 3, 2022 – EROS, a leading tech-retailer in the UAE announced that its partnering brand – Amazfit, has launched the fourth generation of its GTR and GTS series.
Amazfit’s, a global smart wearables brand of Zepp Health (NYSE: ZEPP), new series will now be available across all leading retail stores and hypermarkets in the UAE. The new line-up comes right in time for Dubai’s fitness challenge, as UAE residents gear-up for this much-awaited month-long fitness event.
The new Amazfit watches comes with a range of advanced features designed for sport and fitness enthusiasts. This includes:
- The brand-new watches are embedded with advanced 150+ sports modes and fitness features, such as personalised templates, performance data like VO₂ Max after any workout is completed, etc.
- Amazfit has partnered with Adidas Runtastic; allowing users to sync their workout data for all kinds of activities.
- Enhanced health tracking and management that can accurately monitor heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, stress levels 24/7, and can quickly test these three metrics – plus breathing rate – in only 45 seconds with a single touch, due to the One-tap measuring function.
- Includes improved sleep monitoring, so users (especially for those with night shifts) can now create their own sleep schedule and monitor their total sleep stages even during daytime.
- Includes a dual-band circularly polarised GPS antenna technology to support five satellite systems, allowing wearers to track their movements in real-time.
- These Amazfit watches have built-in Alexa Voice Assistant for online voice commands, music storage and stand-alone music playback hands-free workouts. It has the ability to broadcast real-time sports mode data like heart rate, workout duration and distance, and even hydration reminders via the speaker or the user’s Bluetooth headphones.
- Amazfit’s has an upgraded powerful and easy-to-use Zepp OS operating system for super-smooth interactions and design to consume less power, and capability to download an array of third-party mini apps. It has also added a special “Baby Records” feature, which allows users to record their baby’s sleep and feeding times.
- Boasts of an ultra-long battery life for an uninterrupted fitness experience for up to 15 days without charging and up to 45 days on battery saver mode.
Mohammad Badri, Director, EROS Group said, “The new Amazfit GTR 4 AND GTS 4 are designed to inspire a professional and active lifestyle – enabling users to stay healthy and track their daily activities and performance at any time anywhere. Making it a perfect sport and fitness companion, it perfectly blends a high-end design with advanced premium features than any other smartwatches.”
The fourth generation of the Amazfit GTR and GTS series comes in various stunning colour palettes; bringing style, texture, and compactness. Prices are AED 369 for GTS 4 MINI and AED 739 for GTR 4 and GTS 4.
Amazfit, a leading global smart wearable brand focused on health and fitness, is part of Zepp Health (NYSE: ZEPP), a health technology company. Offering a wide selection of smart watches and bands, Amazfit’s brand essence is “Up Your Game”, encouraging users to live their passions and express their active spirits freely. Amazfit is powered by Zepp Health’s proprietary health management platform that delivers cloud-based 24/7 actionable insights and guidance to help users attain their wellness goals. With outstanding craftsmanship, Amazfit smartwatches have won many design awards, including the iF Design Award and the Red Dot Design Award.
Launched in 2015, Amazfit is today embraced by millions of users. Its products are available in more than 90 countries across the Americas, and EMEA and APAC regions. For more information about Amazfit, visit www.amazfit.com. For more information about Zepp Health, visit www.zepphealth.com.
About EROS Group
EROS Group is a 54-years reputed organization specializing in the distribution and retail of consumer electronics, mobility, IT, Home Appliance, and convergence products. The Group benefits from its base in the UAE which is strategically positioned at the crossroads of Asia, Africa, and Europe with a serving ability to over two billion people, through a complex channel mix of Power Retailers, Independent Retailers, Souq Markets, Re-Exporters, System Integrators, Architects, Consultants and experts.
The Group has evolved from a one-store, one-brand distribution house to build a portfolio of world-class international brands and retail stores including brand boutiques. The Group serves customers in the UAE and select markets in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region. The Organization proudly partners with over fourteen international brands, operates 14 retail stores including 3 Samsung & 2 Huawei experience showrooms across UAE and has three service centers across the UAE. EROS Group continues to operate through a seamless logistical process daily to deliver on its core objective: Customer Delight. For more information, please visit http://www.erosgroup.ae or http://www.eros.ae