Are you looking for Dubai’s next culinary delight? Head down to City Walk this Summer to indulge in international cuisines
With Dubai being known for its world-class restaurants to suit everyone, foodies are constantly on the look out to tempt their taste buds. At City Walk, we have some of the hottest new restaurants opening this summer.
Whether it’s dining on a budget or looking to delve deep into your pockets, City Walk has got you covered as part of its Dubai Summer Gourmet Guide with a host of new restaurants that you can feast your eyes on. If it’s a food tour that you’re looking for, then City Walk is the place to be!
For the early risers looking for a tasty croissant and a fresh cup of coffee, start your day at the Boulevard, a bustling area of City Walk that is home to The Rolls-Royce Boutique, multiple showrooms and an abundance of restaurants on either side of the avenue, by visiting Flaky Pastry offering you a range of buttery pastries and beverage selections that is going to set you up for the day.
While walking in the sweltering heat across our iconic destination, it is essential to stop for some lunch and we have the right place for you. Goofy Cow Burger is the latest food chain that is set to offer the best patties in town.
To finish the day, indulge in some of Dubai’s best authentic Greek cuisines with the popular Mythos restaurant. Mythos offers a range of dishes such as Moussaka and Souvlaki dipped in delicious Tzatziki.
Flaky Pastry, Goofy Cow Burger and Mythos are expected to open their doors in September.
If that isn’t enough for diners, then we also recently opened several more restaurants across City Walk’s locations. Ranging from fan favourites such as Pickl, BOAZ and Meat Moot to licensed establishments including Home by McGettigan’s and Beit El Kell, we will keep visitors well fed this summer.
Other restaurants include:
- Weslodge Saloon – Inspired by classic American saloons, Weslodge offers a one-of-a-kind experience with comfortable furnishings along with dishes such as steaks, Dibba oysters and mac n cheese.
- Dolci Café – Offering a range of high-quality cuisines, Dolci Café is a fusion Italian restaurant serving salads, pasta, kebabs, burgers, Pan-Asian specialties, and even Dubai’s best Tiramisu.
- Dinette Kitchens – A collective home of Dubai’s behind the scenes top chefs showcasing on-trend food concepts set in a connected and casual atmosphere or delivered to your doorstep. Dinette Kitchens’ aim is to revolutionise the way Ghost Kitchens operate and people eat and enjoy food.
- AMG Kaffeehaus – offering diners a leisurely breakfast, a mid-day refreshment or the chance to refuel with light bites influenced by contemporary dining. A German take on a modern coffee house offering an ideal venue for a business meeting or to simply relax in the company of friends and family.
- Borbone Caffe & Pizza – Representing the excellence of Italian street food and serving the best quality pizza, artisan ice cream, and coffee freshly made with key ingredients.
- Lolli & Pops – For those with a sweet tooth and looking to explore flavours from across the globe, Lolli & Pops is the perfect place for you. We have chocolate from Madagascar, French favourites such as freshly baked macaroons, and even candy sticks. This is the perfect location for those looking to get their sugar rush.
- SLIK Chocolates – Built on the heritage of Damascus, Slik Chocolates offers more than 250 product varieties to the highest international quality standards. Slik Chocolates is a firm favourite among locals with the business being rich in history after dating back to 1892.
Diners can also continue earning their loyalty points at City Walk through the first-of-its-kind rewards programme Tickit, which was launched by Dubai Holding in April 2022.
City Walk provides together a wide range of Dubai’s best gastronomy outlets offering plenty of outdoor and indoor spaces, which are perfect for families and friends.
About Merex Investment
Merex Investment is a joint venture between Dubai Holding and Brookfield Asset Management, formed in 2019 with a focus on creating long-term value for Dubai’s residents and business community. The company, valued at approximately AED5 billion (US$1.4 billion), owns and operates a diversified portfolio of retail assets, including The Beach, City Walk, and La Mer, that span over 2 million square feet and host more than 550 retail, leisure, and entertainment tenants.
The asset management firm’s strategic investments and partnerships re-imagine the way people experience the city, re-engineer the way businesses interact with their customers, and re-think the way urban spaces are designed to create clean, sustainable, happy destinations. Merex Investment is firmly established as a partner of choice for local entrepreneurs as well as regional and global businesses.
About City Walk
City Walk is a design-inspired open-air lifestyle destination in Dubai that spans an area of more than 10 million square feet. Nestled in a prestigious neighbourhood on Al Safa Street in close proximity to the arterial Sheikh Zayed Road and the sophisticated Jumeirah Street, the family-friendly hub seamlessly combines living, retail, F&B, entertainment, hospitality and wellness options within one integrated space to offer visitors a unique sense of community and comfort.
Designed to evolve as a city within a city, City Walk has emerged as the preferred choice for residents and tourists looking for a sophisticated place to shop, dine, socialize and spend quality time in a serene ambience in the heart of Dubai. City Walk is home to Canadian University Dubai and will soon have Talabat’s 150,000 sq ft HQ that will be split across two separate buildings, with the first set of employees expected to be moved in by Q3 2022.