Cisco Webex offers greater flexibility for hybrid workers
• New Cisco Video Phone 8875 designed for hybrid work environments
• New Webex integrations with Salesforce, Eloqua, and ThousandEyes
• Webex can now be used with Apple CarPlay
Dubai, UAE, 26thJuly 2022: According to the new CiscoGlobal Hybrid Work Index, 78 percent of leaders and 66 percent of workers say hybrid work does not negatively affect their productivity, provided they have the right technology at their disposal.In addition, 61 percent even report improvements in quality of work. To further increase efficiency and flexibility for hybrid workforces, Cisco is introducing numerous innovations for its Webex Suite of collaboration solutions.
New Cisco Video Phone
The Cisco Video Phone 8875 combines advanced calling and video meeting functionality. On the 7-inch touchscreen, the one-button-to-join meetings and click-to-call functionality – Webex users are familiar with – make it easy to join meetings and make calls. The Cisco Video Phone 8875 delivers:
- Sharable functionality and personalization for hot desking: Users can log into a Cisco Video Phone 8875 to access their Webex Suite profile, settings, and calendar. And with a QR code, theycan simply login and authenticate their calling and video meetings to work at any desk, in any office for modern hotdesking.
- Quality interactions and a better meeting experience: Cisco’s audio intelligence powered by AI automatically reduces background noise and a 1080p display resolution enhances video quality, both of which were cited as top issues negatively impacting video meetings (source: Meeting Fatigue Research). A camera cover offers privacy during meetings.
- Simple IT management: A single management tool makes it easy to manage the Cisco Video Phone 8875 for onboarding, analytics, rebooting, and problem reporting.
New Webex integrations – also with ThousandEyes:
Marketers have long relied on webinars as a way to reach global audiences at scale and create engaging experiences for their prospects and customers. However, for today’s data-savvy marketers, webinars are not only a delivery mechanism but also a great tool to gain insight into behaviour and engagement, which helps them meet their demand generation goals.
The new Webex integrations with Eloqua and Salesforce helpmarketers seamlessly integrate their webinars with marketing automation and CRM platforms. With these integrations, organizationshave a holistic view of the prospect journey and can respond to leads faster.
By integrating ThousandEyes with Webex Control Hub, IT administrators can easily diagnose and resolve quality issues with a user’s video meetings, calls, andevents. They can drill down into any Webex session and understand the network paths from wherever the user is working, including all routes that data travels. Once the problematic link is identified, Control Hub provides diagnostic information for understanding the issue and the cause.
Apple CarPlay: Move to Mobile with Webex
The modern work environment is not confined to a single space or device anymore.With Move to Mobile built into Webex Meetings, it’s as simple as scanning a QR code, and meeting participants can move seamlessly from the desktop to their iPhone. With Apple CarPlay and Webex Meetings, that transition is frictionless, too. Users only need to connect their iPhone and the meeting continues. After the call ends, they can view upcoming meetings and join directly (in audio-only mode, of course) from CarPlay — a convenience that is unique to Webex.More information is available at https://blog.webex.com/hybrid-work/apple-carplay/.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in technology that powers the Internet. Cisco inspires new possibilities by reimagining your applications, securing your data, transforming your infrastructure, and empowering your teams for a global and inclusive future. Discover more on The Newsroom and follow us on Twitter at @Cisco.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.