EVIS Opened Its Doors on Monday
May 23rd at ADNEC
Abu Dhabi – May 2022 : His Excellency Suhail Al Mazrouei, Minister of energy and Infrastructure, has inaugurated The Electric Vehicle Innovation Summit (EVIS). The three-day summit in Abu Dhabi. The event is one of its kind in the MENA region and has great potential in addressing serious environmental and economical concerns.
Continue reading EVIS Opened Its Doors on Monday
AD Ports Group and Alexander Global Logistics GmbH Sign Agreement to Establish a World-Class Pulp and Paper Products Hub in Abu Dhabi
Strategic Partnership Agreement to Operate from the Group’s Flagship Khalifa Port
Abu Dhabi, UAE – 23 May, 2022: Striving to transform Abu Dhabi into a leading hub for the development and distribution of pulp and paper products across the Middle East, AD Ports Group has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Alexander Global Logistics GmbH.
Continue reading AD Ports Group and Alexander Global Logistics GmbH Sign Agreement ….
Designed by leading architecture firm HKS, signature 7,900sqm yacht club set over four floors is the centre piece of stunning marina development plans
Continue reading AMAALA Reveals Iconic New Yacht Club Designs
- Design is inspired by local eroded rock features and traditional air movement architecture
- Features include terrace restaurant, infinity pool deck and rooftop cabana lounge
- Fronted by an 80m Quai d’honneur for yachting events, regattas, launches and passegiata
- Supported by full-service marina with 120 berths for yachts up to 130m in length and unique porte cochere for discreet arrival by yacht tender
ALL DAY ALL YOU CAN EAT DEALS LAUNCHED AT RUBY PASSION FOR MEAT
Next time you’re feeling extra hungry, head to Ruby Passion for Meat for a plate of deliciousness. Or three or four of them.
The authentic Turkish steakhouse in the heart of Jumeirah has launched a couple of all you can eat deals for diners to taste till their heart’s content as much great Turkish food as they can imagine.
Continue reading ALL DAY ALL YOU CAN EAT DEALS LAUNCHED AT RUBY PASSION FOR MEAT
- The price of gold increased by 6% in the first three months of the year, helped by the onset of war in Ukraine
- Price of gold could push above $2,000 if the Russia-Ukraine premium remains
- Gold’s role as a diversifier was underlined by the fall in most other asset values
- Rising yields fail to dampen confidence in and value of gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
Dubai, UAE, 23 May 2022: Invesco’s investment strategists suggest that geopolitical tensions during the first months of 2022 and the subsequent war in Ukraine supported the price of gold despite rising bond yields bucking the historic relationship between gold and real yields.
Continue reading Invesco Analysis Suggests Ukraine Conflict is Driving ETF Gold Growth