MARINA RINALDI SS 22 – GOLF CAPSULE
SS 22 Fancy golfers
MRN, the Marina Rinaldi activewear project, seeks to explore and redefine sportswear aesthetics. For SS 2022, golf wear elegance serves as the starting point for ultra-versatile pieces that offer outstanding technical performance, while remaining suitable for everyday looks.
Continue reading MARINA RINALDI SS 22 – GOLF CAPSULE →
‘Gold Promise’ – Get assured gold coins at Malabar Gold & Diamonds
Continue reading ‘Gold Promise’ – Get assured gold coins at Malabar Gold & Diamonds →
- Promotion period: 21 April 2022 to 03 May 2022
- Participating outlets: All Malabar Gold & Diamonds outlets in the Middle East, Far East & USA
- Main attraction: Customers to get assured Gold Coins on Gold & Diamond Jewellery Purchase
- Free one gram gold coin on purchase of diamond jewellery worth AED 5000
- Free ½ gram gold coin on purchase of diamond jewellery worth AED 3000
- Pay 10% & get gold rate protection on jewellery until 03rd May 2022
- Special Buy counters with attractive discounts
- Unveiled the latest collection of jewellery specially designed for the festive season in gold, diamonds & precious gems.
du and Huawei to empower UAE workforce with the launch of new professional development programs
Dubai, UAE, 20th April 2022: du, from Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC), signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Huawei to foster development, enhance skillsets, and accelerate efforts to drive talent progression in the UAE through three core development programs. As part of the longstanding partnership with Huawei, du will equip graduate trainees, technology professionals and senior level professionals with key competencies, knowledge, and technical skills required in the business world. Also as part of the agreement, a competitive leadership training will take place in the UK and Germany in partnership with prestigious business schools and Huawei.
Continue reading du and Huawei to empower UAE workforce with the launch of new professional development programs →
Come Witness This Year’s Most Awaited Musical Extravaganza at IIFA Rocks 2022
Performances by Honey Singh, Guru Randhawa, Neha Kakkar, Devi Sri Prasad, Dhvani Bhanushali, Tanishk Bagchi and many more at the 22nd Edition of IIFA at Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Karan Johar & Parineeti Chopra to Host this Year’s IIFA Rocks
IIFA Rocks Tickets on Sale From – 20th April 2022!
- International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend & Awards Will Be Staged in UAE Capital As IIFA Unites the World to Showcase Cinematic Excellence
- IIFA ROCKS is set to thrill fans with its 22nd edition in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi on May 20th at Yas Island’s new state-of-the-art indoor entertainment venue Etihad Arena
- IIFA ROCKS HOSTS: Karan Johar + Parineeti Chopra
- IIFA ROCKS PERFORMERS: Devi Sri Prasad, Dhvani Bhanushali, Guru Randhawa & Honey Singh, Tanishk Bagchi, Neha Kakkar
- LASER Book News IIFA ROCKS is co-presented by NEXA.
- Click HERE to buy your tickets TODAY!
Continue reading Come Witness This Year’s Most Awaited Musical Extravaganza at IIFA Rocks 2022 →
Mastercard’s Priceless Planet Coalition Expands Forest Restoration Effort
- The United Arab Emirates among 15 new projects across six continents
- Progress is accelerating toward goal of 100 million trees, as consumer support for environmental causes grows
Dubai, UAE; 20 April 2022. Mastercard is expanding the reforestation work of the Priceless Planet Coalition to include 15 new restoration projects, including in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), for a total of 18 globally. These projects will help accelerate progress toward the Coalition’s goal of restoring 100 million trees. Consumer desire to support initiatives that drive positive change for the environment is growing around the world; according to the Mastercard Economics Institute*, consumer donations to environmentally focused charities grew 48.4% globally in 2022 when compared to pre-pandemic 2019 levels, overall outpacing donation growth to other organizations.
Continue reading Mastercard’s Priceless Planet Coalition Expands Forest Restoration Effort →