Salesforce Announces CRM Analytics, AI-Based Insights for Sales, Marketing, and Service Teams in Every Industry
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — 14 April 2022 — During the World Tour Washington, D.C., Salesforce launched CRM Analytics with new innovations that surface AI-powered, actionable insights directly in the flow of work. These technologies help sales leaders, service leaders, and employees across any industry — including financial services, manufacturing, consumer goods, and communications — put data at the center of every customer relationship and ultimately, deliver more personalized experiences.
Recent studies reveal that data-driven experiences are critical to customer relationships and business success:
- Most customers (78%) are more likely to repurchase from companies that personalize experiences (McKinsey).
- Companies using data-driven practices report above-market growth of +15% (McKinsey).
“Every Customer 360 digital transformation is a data transformation,” said Susan Emerson, Senior Vice President, Global Product Go-to-Market, Salesforce. “That’s why we built CRM Analytics — a complete, scalable, AI-powered data and analytics platform native to Salesforce. It enables Salesforce customers across every industry to inject visual and predictive insights and recommendations on the next best action deeply into the flow of work.”
Salesforce CRM Analytics innovations infuse predictive and prescriptive insights directly in any customer’s workflow
Data, analytics, and AI are the foundation of every digital enterprise in which functional insights drive business outcomes. Salesforce’s CRM Analytics, formerly known as Tableau CRM, helps turn customer-facing teams across industries into trusted advisors by allowing them to collaborate and act on AI-powered predictions and prescriptive recommendations. CRM Analytics innovations announced today include:
- CRM Analytics App for Slack puts data at the center of every conversation by integrating directly into an employee’s workflow, making analytics more visible, collaborative, and actionable.
- Predictions in Slack surfaces aggregated predictions from Salesforce Reports directly into the Slack workflow to help people better analyze deals at risk, customers at risk of leaving or invoices at risk of getting delayed.
- Search Insights uses natural language to search from the analytics landing page within CRM Analytics. Search Insights also helps all Salesforce customers* discover any dashboard, dataset, and next best groupings related to the search.
- Energy & Utilities Analytics provides deeper insights into Energy & Utilities sales processes, such as opportunities likely to close. This reduces time to quote with guided, flexible, and actionable next steps built into the Salesforce workflow.
Public Sector Analytics offers greater insight into department efficiency and compliance management with actionable intelligence inside the Salesforce workflow.
Industry Intelligence leverages out-of-box best practices to boost sales and revenue cycles
In February, Salesforce announced Revenue Intelligence, bringing Sales Cloud together with CRM Analytics for a unified revenue management command center that equips sales leaders with insights throughout the sales and revenue cycles. With Revenue Intelligence, teams receive AI-led insights on deals that have higher likelihood to convert, and deeper visibility into how their forecast is changing over time. In Summer ‘22, Salesforce will introduce four new, industry-tailored versions of Revenue Intelligence, including:
- Financial Services Intelligence for Financial Services Cloud offers a complete intelligence platform for wealth, banking, and finance with pre-built industry KPIs and best practices.
- Manufacturing Intelligence for Manufacturing Cloud allows people to understand account profiles and build a unified view of their value chain with 50+ out-of-the-box metrics.
- Consumer Goods Intelligence for Consumer Goods Cloud delivers relevant descriptive and predictive analytics (BI+AI) powered by Einstein Discovery for strategic, operational, and tactical insights.
- Communications Intelligence for Communications Cloud provides AI-powered advanced analytics for Communications Service Providers.
Open Image Modal Manufacturing Intelligence enables sales organizations to infuse data-driven sales processes to every sales rep and leader for more accurate forecasts, better pipeline visibility, and improved coaching insights.
NI taps CRM Analytics to identify insights and achieve sales goals
NI, a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software, is using CRM Analytics to drive revenue:
- “CRM Analytics allows our sellers to look beyond opportunity data to identify key trends and behaviors for insights that support higher customer intimacy. These insights help drive additional pipeline opportunities to achieve their growth targets,” said Tom Vonderach, SVP, Global Sales & Support, NI.
- Learn how CRM Analytics is helping Salesforce customers spot trends, predict outcomes, and make smarter decisions here.
- Find out why these innovations make it easy to efficiently deliver better business results here.
- Read how CRM Analytics empowers sales leaders, service leaders, and employees across any industry with data here.
- Net Zero Analytics and Public Sector Solutions Analytics are available globally today.
- Financial Services Intelligence, Manufacturing Intelligence, Communications Intelligence, Consumer Goods Intelligence, Energy & Utilities Analytics, CRM Analytics for Slack, Einstein Discovery Predictions for Slack, and Search Insights will be available in June 2022.
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.