Webex by Cisco Reimagines Hybrid Work Experiences
- New innovations help personalize the hybrid work experience for employees and customers
- Industry-first partnership with Ford to create the ultimate mobile office
- Extending Webex’s Embedded App Framework to Webex devices, mobile phones, and tablets
Dubai, UAE, April 6, 2022 –Cisco today unveiled new hybrid work solutions in Webex that empower companies to put people first.
Reimagined workspaces: Hybrid work requires organizations to transform workspaces to deliver an amazing, consistent experience – whether in-office, at home or on the go.
- An industry-first partnership with Ford looks to extend Webex Meetings to vehicles, serving as the ultimate mobile office. Click here for video: The future of work on the go | Ford & Webex.
- Users can easily start and use apps like Miro, MURAL, Shared Timer and Slido on their Webex device and share a whiteboard with meeting attendees. Click here for video: Frictionless Collaboration with Apps Inside Webex Devices.
- Webex devices support interoperability with Zoom, Microsoft, and Google, offering frictionless communication regardless of device or platform.
- Flexible workstyles: People have differing collaboration needs, devices, and meeting platforms, reinforcing the need for flexibility, interoperability, and inclusivity.
- New capabilities in Vidcast, Webex’s asynchronous video messaging solution, drive stronger engagement and productivity for remote workers. Vidcast can easily be embedded within a Slido poll for virtual check-ins or training, as well as in Webex Events (formerly Socio). Click here for video: Announcing Vidcast.
- Within Webex’s Embedded Apps Framework, customers can access more of their favorite apps, including InVision for visual whiteboarding.
- New Webex integrations with Notion’s all-in one project management, notes and wiki solution streamlines customer workflows and Standout by ADP, an employee engagement solution, builds team connections. Click here for video: Understand your colleagues working style | Webex + StandOut, powered by ADP
- Exceptional hybrid events: Webex Events is furthering accessibility and inclusivity by adding real-time captions and translation, supporting transcription from English to 34 languages with more to come. This is powered by the same technology used in Webex Meetings.
- Webex Events compliance standards (SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27001, and SOC 3) and integration within Webex Control Hub deliver greater admin visibly and simplified management for enterprises’ hybrid work and event environments.
- Memorable customer experiences: With Webex Connect, businesses can intelligently orchestrate those connections end-to-end to deliver seamless personalized experiences across digital channels.
- Webex Connect capability is now also integrated with Webex Contact Center to power new channels including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and SMS.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in technology that powers the Internet. Cisco inspires new possibilities by reimagining your applications, securing your enterprise, transforming your infrastructure, and empowering your teams for a global and inclusive future. Discover more on The Network and follow us on Twitter at @Cisco.
About Webex by Cisco
Webex is a leading provider of cloud-based collaboration solutions which includes video meetings, calling, messaging, events, customer experience solutions like contact center and purpose-built collaboration devices. Webex’s focus on delivering inclusive collaboration experiences fuels our innovation, which leverages AI and Machine Learning, to remove the barriers of geography, language, personality, and familiarity with technology. Its solutions are underpinned with security and privacy by design. Webex works with the world’s leading business and productivity apps – delivered through a single application and interface. Learn more at webex.com.