Majid Al Futtaim Launches Ramadan 2022 Campaign Supporting Children in Need across the UAE
Continue reading Majid Al Futtaim Launches Ramadan 2022 Campaign Supporting Children in Need across the UAE
- Ramadan donations will be equally distributed to six different non-profit organisations serving children throughout the UAE
- Customers can donate through the SHARE app or at participating store cashiers
- SHARE will make a donation for every AED 150 spent by customers
Ramadan-Inspired Crescent 2.0 Launched by Titan Watches
Stunning Timepieces Inspired by the Holy Month Now Available in the UAE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
After the overwhelming response to the Crescent Collection launched in 2021, Titan Watches has announced a sequel collection.
Crescent 2.0, a special edition collection, inspired by the Holy Month and its accent on reflection and gratitude, is a perfect accessory to commemorate the season.
Continue reading Ramadan-Inspired Crescent 2.0 Launched by Titan Watches
New strategy to boost Saudi Arabia’s cinema industry as 4th Cinema Build KSA prepares for industry stakeholders from 25-26 May 2022
The Cinema Build KSA forum in Riyadh comes as the world eyes Saudi Arabia’s efforts to unlock the massive potential of its cinema market as part of wide-ranging Vision 2030 economic reforms
Continue reading 4th Cinema Build KSA prepares for industry stakeholders from 25-26 May 2022
CAFFE’ VERGNANO AND JUMEIRAH HOTELS BRING THE FINEST ITALIAN ESPRESSO TO DUBAI
Caffè Vergnano is proud to announce an important partnership with the prestigious Jumeirah Hotels group, bringing the authentic espresso experience to the UAE. Caffè Vergnano will now provide its acclaimed coffee to premier locations in Dubai, including in Burj Al-Arab, bringing the perfect blend of tradition and innovation to coffee lovers in the region.
Continue reading CAFFE’ VERGNANO AND JUMEIRAH HOTELS BRING THE FINEST ITALIAN ESPRESSO TO DUBAI
London Book Fair 2022: Sharjah has made unprecedented contributions to global publishing
The 49th edition of the book fair is celebrating Sharjah as its Market Focus
- Bodour Al Qasimi: Books are more critical in fostering hope, supporting reconciliation, and cementing peace.
Continue reading London Book Fair 2022: Sharjah has made unprecedented contributions to global publishing
- Fahim Al Qasimi: We have spent five decades building out the vision of Sharjah Ruler to design our city as a hub of reading, culture and publishing.
- LBF Director: It is a great honour for us to celebrate Sharjah as Market Focus of the 49th edition of LBF.