Saudi Arabia’s exports to hit almost USD354bn by 2030
Continue reading Saudi Arabia’s exports to hit almost USD354bn by 2030 →
- 18 per cent of global corporates already manufacture or source in Saudi Arabia or plan to within the next five to 10 years
- 28 per cent of global corporates plan to take advantage of the Saudi Arabia to South Korea trade corridor
Start-up company CommerceUp debuts in MENA region to provide end-to-end e-commerce technology solution
Continue reading Start-up company CommerceUp debuts in MENA region to provide end-to-end e-commerce technology solution →
- Company’s entry to regional market comes amid growing e-commerce sector
- MENA’s e-commerce market volume in 2020 reached USD 41.5 billion, says report
- Unified technology solution to bring down business costs while supporting three pillars of e-commerce
AD Ports Group Signs Agreement to Establish 450,000 sqm Metal Park in KIZAD
- AD Ports Group supports UAE economic diversification with the development of infrastructure for Metal Park in Abu Dhabi
- Agreement signed with Metal Park Investment ME LTD helps sector players adapt to market demand without infrastructure constraint
Abu Dhabi, UAE – March 01, 2022: AD Ports Group, the region’s premier facilitator of logistics, industry, and trade, signed an agreement with Metal Park Investment ME LTDto establish an integrated metal hub in KIZAD that will cater to all industry verticals and offer flexibilities of scale to metal vendors, processors, and fabricators in the UAE.
Continue reading AD Ports Group Signs Agreement to Establish 450,000 sqm Metal Park in KIZAD →
H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum has received the visit of the elected Dubai Quality Group’s Board of Directors for 2022-2024
Dubai, UAE, 01 March 2022, H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum,President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports, Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline & Group, and patron of Dubai Quality Group, has received a visit from the group’s elected Board of Directors for the year 2022-2024.
Continue reading H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum has received the visit of the elected Dubai Quality Group’s Board of Directors for 2022-2024 →
Mercato kicks off 2022 with more new brands !
Mercato, the first Italian themed mall in the UAE and The Middle East, is excited to announce the opening of new outlets for visitors to shop, dine and enjoy the authentic Italian ambience. Mercato & Town Centre Jumeirah continue to welcome new brands that cater to the local community and tourists visiting Dubai.
Continue reading Mercato kicks off 2022 with more new brands ! →