The Galleria Al Maryah Island welcomes new retail, lifestyle,
jewellery and dining brands
Abu Dhabi, January 11, 2022: Getting the New Year of to a strong start, The Galleria Al Maryah Island is excited to expand its unrivalled selection of stores and restaurants, welcoming a wide range of new openings including retail, lifestyle, jewellery and dining brands.
New stores open at The Galleria:
- Messika, exclusive to The Galleria in Abu Dhabi, is a Parisian jewellery maison recognised for its diamond expertise and exceptional contemporary designs.
- Hublot reflects Swiss manufacturing excellence, fusing innovation with superior craftsmanship in every timepiece.
- Fendi has opened a newly enhanced boutique offering an elevated experience for guests. This Italian luxury fashion house is best known for its ‘baguette’ handbags.
- Natuzzi Italia raises the standard for luxurious and stylish living, offering 3D design services, advice and an outstanding selection of Italian furniture to create the ideal aesthetic.
- Imagea Beauty Bar offers one-of-a-kind pampering services, giving guests a chance to unwind and look their best.
- Dar Al Hazar creates fashionable Moroccan caftans with a European twist suitable for ladies and girls of all ages.
New dining experiences:
- Almayass offers an infusion of authentic Lebanese favourites and exotic Armenian flavours, providing guests with a distinguished culinary experience.
- Secret Garden by L’ETO serves a special menu with secret mocktails, rainbow lattes, premium loose leaf teas and more.
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island and its new store openings, please visit www.thegalleria.ae or follow @TheGalleriaUAE on Facebook and Instagram.
– ENDS –
ABOUT THE GALLERIA AL MARYAH ISLAND
The Galleria Al Maryah Island is Abu Dhabi’s leading lifestyle destination, offering unrivalled shopping, dining and entertainment. Guests can discover 400 stores, including 100 food and beverage outlets, and world-class family entertainment for all ages.
A wide range of international and regional brands such as Zara, H&M, Virgin Megastore, Toys ‘R’ Us, Debenhams, The Cheesecake Factory and Paul Café, complement many first-to-Abu Dhabi brands such as Books Kinokuniya, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Rag Cie, Kendall + Kylie, and Decathlon. The destination also houses the world’s most coveted luxury fashion, high-end jewellery and fine-dining brands. These include Chanel, Cartier, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Rolex and Van Cleef & Arpels, along with award-winning fine-dining venues situated on the island’s waterfront promenade such as Zuma, Nusr-Et, LPM Restaurant & Bar and Coya. This complete offering creates a unique shopping and dining experience for guests.
A world-class entertainment offering also caters to all members of the community, with the region’s first National Geographic Ultimate Explorer, a play-based family attraction; the UAE’s first Zero Latency virtual reality experience; the emirate’s largest theatre and only IMAX experience – a 21-screen VOX Cinemas; a flagship Xtreme Zone family entertainment centre, a Caboodle interactive play zone and three rooftop parks catering to family activities.
This incredible offering sets The Galleria apart as the most exciting retail, culinary, entertainment and lifestyle hub in Abu Dhabi.
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island, please visit www.thegalleria.ae or join us on social media @TheGalleriaUAE, #AtTheGalleria.