- AMANA is tapping into the surging demand for data centres, as digital transformation and regional smart ambitions have translated into a greater focus on building critical IT infrastructure
- The GCC is expected to witness some of the strongest levels of growth in the global data centre market over the coming years.
‘50 years down, entrepreneurship will serve as the infrastructure of UAE’s post-oil economy’, distinguished panel observes at SEF 2021
5th annual Sharjah Entrepreneurship Festival opens with insightful discussions on the nation’s vision for the UAE’s entrepreneurial ecosystem over the next 50 years
- Bodour Al Qasimi: We are paving the way for the next phase of local entrepreneurial growth.
- Dr. Ahmed Belhoul Al Falasi: Investments into the UAE have doubled in the past four years.
- Fadi Ghandour: The UAE’s ecosystem is bubbling and changing the face of the economy.
- Najla Al Midfa: We are not a business incubator; we are a talent incubator.
- Magnus Olsson: The region has half-a-trillion-dollar opportunity to tap into.
DUBAI welcomed the 3rd edition of the Modest Fashion Week in collaboration with Rixos Premium JBR featuring 40 Regional and International Designers
Rixos Premium JBR achieves 90% occupancy in Q4
UAE to support the modest fashion industry which is worth $470 billion dollars
Dubai, November 2021: Prominent designersfrom the Middle East, Europe and Asia came together once again for the 3rd edition of the Modest Fashion Week that took place from Nov 18 – 20, 2021 in Rixos Premium JBR to celebrate the theme of Awakening for those who are ready for a fashion revolution. The event showcased a wide calendar of fashion shows, pop-ups, and panel talks with guests and VIPS.Continue reading DUBAI welcomed the 3rd edition of the Modest Fashion Week ……
ZPROYECTO MARKS UAE NATIONAL DAY WITH A STUNNING, HEALING BRACELET
Precious stones bring a wealth of benefits and mark the 50th anniversary celebrations
- Perfect gift for National Day
- Limited edition National Day bracelet now available at Al Ghurair Mall and Anantara Eastern Mangroves, for just AED150
Zproyecto, the UAE’s homegrown healing and natural boutique for discerning clients, is now offering a truly unique gift to mark the UAE’s 50th National Day – a bracelet comprising semi-precious stones.Continue reading ZPROYECTO MARKS UAE NATIONAL DAY WITH A STUNNING, HEALING BRACELET
How Middle East Retailers Are Going Digital-First this Holiday Season
Six in 10 Global Online Orders Predicted to be Influenced by Brick-and-Mortar Locations
By Robbie Kearns, Senior Regional Vice President – Africa, Middle East, and the Mediterranean, SalesforceContinue reading How Middle East Retailers Are Going Digital-First this Holiday Season