Novartis sheds light on Breast Cancer Awareness at the Swiss Pavilion during Expo 2020 Dubai
· In recognition of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Novartis held a panel discussion that brought together top-tier stakeholders, a breast cancer survivor, a medical professional, a breast cancer specialist & policy advocate to address the current issues and discuss the latest preventative strategies.
· During the opening month of Expo 2020 Dubai, Novartis debuts their exhibition and showcases the most promising frontiers of science, the most transformative innovations in medicine, and the most significant healthcare needs.
Continue reading Novartis sheds light on Breast Cancer Awareness at the Swiss Pavilion during Expo 2020 Dubai
Korean Food gains global acceptance with 4% market share and US$10 bn revenue in target markets by 2023
Korea Agro-Fisheries and Food Trade Corp. (a-T Centre) has launched a massive consumer awareness on Korean Food – one of the fastest growing cuisines in the world – in Dubai, which will continue till the end of Dubai Expo 2020
Continue reading Korean Food gains global acceptance with 4% market share and US$10 bn revenue in target markets by 2023
Celebrate the world coming together with Marks and Spencer’s global flavours
Experience a deliciously diverseculinary journey from the comfort of your own kitchen
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 11October 2021:To celebrate the launch of the highly anticipated Expo 2020 Dubai, leading British retailer, Marks and Spencer operated by Al-Futtaim Group marks the world coming togetherthrough the universal joyof food! Inspiring customers to discover cuisines from India to Italy, China to Mexico and the UK, Marks and Spencer’s extensive food selection allows foodies to enjoy flavours from across the globe, in the comfort of their own kitchen.
Continue reading Celebrate the world coming together with Marks and Spencer’s global flavours
Savour The Last Days Of Summer At Joe’s Backyard DFC
Buy One Get One OfferOn Weekends
Dubai, UAE,11 October2021 –Joe’s Backyard, the neighborhood barbecue hangout at Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City, celebrates the last days of summer with a Buy One Get Oneoffer.
With the weather finally getting cooler, Joe’s Backyard serves as the ideal venue for an afternoon till late evening get-together with families and friends while indulging in tasty flame-grilled dishes and exciting beverages created by the team’s mixologist.
Continue reading Savour The Last Days Of Summer At Joe’s Backyard DFC
KPMG Report: Cyber PHA method braces industrial sector against cybersecurity and safety risks
Continue reading KPMG Report: Cyber PHA method braces industrial sector against cybersecurity and safety risks
- Costs of ransomware attacks skyrocketed – from US $8 billion in 2018 to US$20 billion in 2020.
- Frequency of cyberattacks on industrial operations has increase due to remote work.
- Ransomware attacks are acute in Saudi Arabia.
- Ransomware attacks on operational technology (OT) networks soared fivefold.