ElevateTrips’ CEO awards winners at Emirates Cricket D-50 2021
21stSeptember 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: ElevateTrips, a leading online travel planner catering to the diverse needs of travellers partnered with the first edition of Emirates D50 to support the regional sports community in the UAE. The league concluded on 19th September followed by the award ceremony for the winners. Mr. Chirag Shah, Chairman of ElevateTrips and Mr Micky Bhatia, Founder & CEO of ElevateTrips, attended the final match and presented ‘Bowler of the tournament’award to Mr. Sanchit Sharmaof Emirates Blueduring the awarding ceremony. In attendance was a premier Bollywood actress Ms Nora Fatehi also handed the awards to the winners of the league.
Continue reading ElevateTrips’ CEO awards winners at Emirates Cricket D-50 2021
FIRETTI CONTEMPORARY OPENS PRAXIS OF CHANGE
His Excellency Sheikh NahayanMabarak Al Nahayan inaugurates the opening show
DUBAI, UAE;22September 2021 –His Excellency Sheikh NahayanMabarak Al Nahayan, Cabinet Member, Minister of Tolerance and Coexistence, today inaugurates the openingshow of Firetti Contemporary titled Praxisof Change.
Continue reading FIRETTI CONTEMPORARY OPENS PRAXIS OF CHANGE
Start Something Priceless with Mastercard at Expo 2020 Dubai
Continue reading Start Something Priceless with Mastercard at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Mastercard premieres its global-first immersive, multi-sensory Cube that will connect visitors to their passions and bring emerging payment technologies to life
- Official Payment Technology Partner will feature a lineup of experiences for the six-month period
UAE meets autonomous mobility in the sky, says Arthur D. Little latest report
Continue reading UAE meets autonomous mobility in the sky, says Arthur D. Little latest report
- The third Autonomous Mobility Journal highlights prominent use cases coming to fruition, including Dubai’s Autonomous Aerial Taxi Services
- The UAE is exploring opportunities to shape more sustainable, resilient and human-centric urban mobility systems
- Deployment of urban air mobilityis part of UAE’s unified long-term mobility vision
- Aqeel Ahmed Al Zarouni, Senior Director of the Policy, Regulation and Planning Department & UAM project leader in GCAA shares insights about the future of mobility in the UAE
HISENSE MIDDLE EAST PARTNERS WITH FGT FZE TO STRATEGICIALLY EXPAND ITS FOOTPRINT IN THE UAE TV MARKET
Continue reading HISENSE MIDDLE EAST PARTNERS WITH FGT FZE…..
- FGT FZE will be an Advance Fulfilment Partner for Hisense in the UAE for the brand’s TV business
- Hisense estimates a growth of 50% by 2022 in UAE market
- UAE consumer electronics market is set to grow by about 12% in 2021