Upgrade your home with Nakheel Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall and Dragon Mart this Dubai Home Festival
Competitions, offers and promotions on home furniture and décor from 19 to 30 September
Dubai, 20September 2021 …Nakheel celebrates the third edition of Dubai Home Festival, the city-wide event showcasing the latest furniture styles and collections, at Nakheel Mall at Palm Jumeirah, Ibn Battuta Mall and Dragon Mart with a range of exciting competitions, offers and promotions from 19 to 30 September.
UAE nationals and residents can refurbish their home and enjoy exclusive deals, including the chance to win a room makeover at some of Nakheel’s top retail destinations until the end of the month.
Nakheel Mall at Palm Jumeirah:
- spendAED 500 at Ebarza, Chattels & More, Ace, JYSK and more, and get an exclusive, homemade, vegan and cruelty free candle from sustainable luxury brand ‘Light of Sakina Candles’, to bring a sense of calm and serenity to any home.
- enjoy 25% to 75% off at Ebarza, the city’s only branch exclusively available at Nakheel Mall that combines the luxury quality, design and material at a fair, affordable price.
- explore a variety of luxury home décor and furniture stores such as ‘Chattels & More’, featuring an extensive range of home furniture and accessoriesfrom trendy to modern and minimalistic to quirky and elegant; ‘Ace’ home improvement store offering home solutions, DIY items and a wide selection of electronics, homeware and more; and JYSK Scandinavian sleeping and living store specialising in duvets, pillows and mattresses.
Ibn Battuta Mall:
Take part in an exciting competition with beloved brand ‘Homes r Us’ by furnishing a corner of your home using the store’s wide selection of furniture, home décor and accessories. Share a picture of your newly decorated space on Facebook or Instagram tagging @homesrusstores @dsssocial and #DubaiHomeFestival @ibnbattutamall to enter a draw to takehome AED500 worth of vouchers to spend at any ‘Homes r Us’ stores. Participants must send a direct message to ‘Homes r Us’ with the invoice number on Instagram to complete their entry.
Need a home makeover? Head to Dragon Mart, home to over 5,000 Chinese retailers selling everything needed for the home, garden and more, and spend AED300 for the chance to win aroom makeover from one of Dragon Mart’s most talented interior designers.
Nakheel Mall and Ibn Battuta Mall’sopening hours are 10am to 10pm Saturday to Wednesday, and10am to 12midnight Thursday to Friday.
Dragon Mart’s opening hours are 10am to 10pm Sunday to Wednesday and 10am to 11pm Thursday to Saturday.
For more information on Dragon Mart, please visitInstagram: @Dragonmart, Facebook: @DragonMartComplex Wechat: @dragonmart Weibo: @dragonmart YouTube: @dragonmart.
- Event – Dubai Home Festival
- Dates –19to 30September
- Locations –Nakheel Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall and Dragon Mart