Dubai Creek Academies partners with PSJ Performance
The Dubai Creek Academies has teamed up with World Champion Boxer
Paul ‘Silky’ Jonesto create a series of training programmes based on
his training & expertise as a boxing world champ!
Boxing is an amazing way to stay fit and healthy, both mentally and physically. Those of us who have never picked up a set of boxing gloves are instantly hooked by one session of this high-octane work out. Prepare for adrenaline & fitness levels soar! There is no better way to learn the art of boxing than with former World Champion, Paul ‘Silky’ Jones.
Paul ‘Silky’ Jones known as ‘Silky for his quickness, truly unpredictable skills and defensive prowess is a former undefeated WBO Light-Middleweight World champion, defeating American Verno Phillips on 22nd November 1995.
Having retired as a professional boxer in 2002 after an incredible fight career that spanned almost 20 years and accumulated five Championship titles, Paul ‘Silky’ Jones has created a series of classes in partnership with Dubai Creek Academies located at the Dubai Creek Resort.
“I am delighted with the PSJ Performance and Dubai Creek Academies’ partnertship. The facilities are outstanding! The team behind the iconic Dubai Creek Golf Club is the same team managing the Dubai Creek Academies so I am confident that as partners, we are fully geared up to deliver the best experience. My team and I look forward to meeting the Club members, Creek villa residents, Park Hyatt hotel guests and the Dubai residents who are interested in high-octane workout.” said Paul ‘Silky’ Jones.
“The classes are based on things that ‘Silky’ Jones have experienced in his journey to becoming a World Champion. They are designed to help all abilities from grass roots to general fitness conditioning, to professional athlete development in all sports” added Julian Danby, Club Manager.
PSJ Performance will be offering private sessions, as well as the below sessions:
- These sessions have been created to give clients a true experience of what is involved in preparing to become a World Champion
- Group Class (Max 5 people) AED 70 per person | AED 495 for 8 sessions
- Individual sessions with Paul I AED 335 per person I AED 1,875 for 8 sessions
- 1 hour session
Skip like the ‘Silks’
- Learn to skip and develop key skills, whilst having fun & fit
- Group class | AED 40 per person I AED 275 for 8 sessions
- Individual sessions | AED 150 per person I AED 1,025 for 8 sessions
- 30 minutes session
- Classes that are designed to improve cardiovascular health, stamina, etc
- Group class I AED 55 per person I AED 385 for 8 sessions
- 45 minutes session
Strength & Conditioning Circuit Training
- Classes are designed to allow our professional trainers to lead you through strength and conditioning circuits to reach your full potential
- Group class I AED 70 per person I AED 495 for 8 x 1-hour sessions
- Individual sessions I AED 270 per person I AED 1,375 for 8 sessions
- 1 hour session
Limited launch promotion:
Sign up for a Personal Training Session or a Group Class with PSJ Performance and receive a FREE Full Day Club Pool Pass for the day*
*Pool Pass is only redeemable on the day that the PT Session or Class is taken, and applicable from Sunday through Thursday (Fri & Sat or Public Holiday not applicable). Valid Until end of November 2021.
For more information on the classes available please visit
About Dubai Creek Academies:
The Dubai Creek Academies at the Dubai Creek Resort is a collaboration of the very best sports, fitness and wellness academies in the UAE and is managed by the team behind the iconic Dubai Creek Golf Club in partnership with the best in their fields – Peter Cowen Academy, PBI Tennis, RRA Padel, Fitlab, PSJ Performance and Urban Swim.
About PSJ Performance:
PSJ Performance is built from a ssuccessful boxing career of former World Boxing Champion Paul ‘Silky’ Jones, and offers Fitness & Movement training through boxing, curated by the Former Champion himself.