Amazon.ae Reveals Prime Day Deals: Two Days, Thousands of Deals, Starting June 21
Dubai, United Arab Emirates—June 19, 2021:Amazon.ae is ready to release thousands of deals for Prime members in the UAE. The savings extravaganza has more deals than any Prime Day before and will start at midnight on Monday June 21 for 48 hours of epic deals, running through Tuesday June 22.Prime Day will feature something for everyone with deals across every category including electronics, fashion, beauty, home, kitchen, and more, giving Prime members everything they need for a summer of fun. Not a Prime member yet or want to learn more? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.ae/primeday to participate in Prime Day, get access to fast and free shipping,and enjoy entertainment benefits like Prime Video, Prime Gaming and more.
Prime Day Deals Set to Kick-Off at Midnight UAE time on June 21st
Prime Day 2021 will feature the largest number of deals in this shopping event’s history. Additionally, Prime members will once again be able to shop featured lightning deals, which offer jaw-dropping prices on top-tier brands, categories, and productsin limited quantities with deals selling out fast.
A preview of some of the best Prime Day deals members can expect include:
- Electronics – Save up to 25% on the Anker Soundcore Life P2 Bluetooth Wireless Earphones, up to 21% on the Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones 700, up to 20% off JBL speakers, Sony Headphones, and the SoundPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds.
- Amazon Devices – Save up to 35% on Amazon Kindle devices including the Kindle Paperwhite, 34% on the Ring Spotlight Wired Cam, 30% on the Ring Floodlight Cam-Wi-Fi, and 10% on the Ring Video Doorbell 3.
- Mobile Phones & Accessories – Save up to 24% on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S Dual SIM, upto 21% on the OnePlus 8T, and up to 19% on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Dual SIM.
- Computer & Accessories – Save up to 33% on the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 2-in-1 Laptop and up to 18% on HP laptops.
- Video Games – Save up to 40% on the Sony PlayStation Virtual Reality Bundle, and up to 12% on the Oculus Quest 2 All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset.
- Kitchen & Dining – Save up to 31% on the Nescafe Dolce Gusto MiniMe Coffee Machine, up to 30% on the Nutricook Smart Pot Prime 1200 Watts, and up to 20% on the Black+Decker Digital Air Fryer Aerofry. Save up to 56% on the Proscenic 850T Robot Vacuum Cleaner, up to 28% on the eufyBoostIQRoboVac, up to 24% on Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaners, and up to 21% on the iRobot Roomba i3 vacuum cleaner.
- Home – Save up to 20% on furniture from Homes R Us, HomeBox, Danube, and PanEmirates.
- Tools & Home Improvement – Save up to 25% on the eufy Security eufyCam 2 Wireless Home Security Camera System. Save up to 20% on Black+Decker tools.
- Beauty – Save up to 20% on the Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Cordless Hair Removal Device.
- Fashion – Save up to 50% on watches, shoes and bags from brands including Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Under Armour, Marks & Spencer, Iconic, Splash, Crocs, and more.
- Books – Save up to 67% on the Harry Potter Box Set.
- Toys –Save up to 10% on the Xiaomi Electric Scooter Pro 2.
Prime members in the UAE can also shop thousands of Amazon US and UK deals via Amazon Global Store on Amazon.ae, while enjoying free international shipping with no minimum purchase during Prime Day. Amazon US deals will remain live on Amazon.ae throughout June 21st and 22nd, and until midnight UAE time on June 23rd, giving Prime members an extended day of savings across a wide selection of US products. Amazon US and UK deals on Amazon Global Store include:
- Beauty – Save up to 40% on items from Elemis, CeraVe, Elizabeth Arden, and more.
- Computers & Accessories – Save up to 20% on items from SanDisk, Crucial, and Lenovo.
- Fashion – Save up to 30% off on items from Anne Klein Watches, Champion, Columbia, and more.
- Kitchen & Dining – Save up to 35% on items from Oxo, Contigo, and more.
Celebrating Billie Eilish’s unique performance in The Prime Day Show, now available to stream on Amazon Prime Video, fans will be able to shop a line of Billie Eilish merchandise launched exclusively on Amazon. Fans in the UAE can discover and shop the collection via Amazon Global Store here.
Support Local Businesses
- Curated Storefront: To make it easy for customers to support local businesses this Prime Day in the UAE, Amazon has curated a ‘Shop Local’ collection to connect customers with local sellers. Customers can discover local businesses featuring Prime Day deals and Coupons by category or directly explore the featured local brand owners such as Spanord, Homes R Us, Aquaplus, Caha Capo, and more, on the www.amazon.ae/shoplocalpage on web browser or by clicking on the ‘Shop Local’ banner on the Amazon.ae homepage through the Amazon App.
Ways to Shop this Prime Day
- Amazon.ae Gift Cards: Prime members can get AED 25 promotional credit with the purchase of Amazon.ae Gift Cards of AED 300 or more. Visit www.amazon.ae/primedaygiftcardsofferto learn more.
- Mastercard: All Prime members on Amazon.ae using Mastercard cards for Prime Day orders above AED100 on June 21 and June 22 will enjoy an additional discount of up to 10% at check-out, with a maximum discount of AED50 with code MC10.
- ADCB: In addition to the Mastercard discount, all Prime members on Amazon.ae using ADCB Mastercard cards for Prime Day orders on June 21 and June 22 will also enjoy an additional discount of up to 10% at check-out for purchases above AED100 with a maximum discount of AED50 with code ADCBMC10.
Prime members can shop anytime, anywhere by downloading the Amazon App to ensure they never miss a deal or by visiting www.amazon.ae/primeday.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.