- 25,445 real estate transactions worth AED 92 billion in the first four months of 2021.
- 51% and 72% growth in terms of the number and value of transactions, compared to the same period in 2020.
- 8,749 new investors, comprising 65% of total registered investors since the beginning of the year.
- AED 36 billion worth of real estate investments since the beginning of the year, an increase of 44%.
ENGRO CORPORATION SELECTS HONEYWELL TECHNOLOGY FORINTEGRATED PROPANE DEHYDROGENATIONCOMPLEX IN PAKISTAN
Honeywell UOP Oleflex technology produces on-purpose propylene for plastics and resinsContinue reading ENGRO CORPORATION SELECTS HONEYWELL TECHNOLOGY
Opt for F10 Ready to Use Disinfectant for Quick Sanitation and Efficiency
Severalindividuals are at home now in the middle of a pandemic, sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaningto ensure their homes and its inhabitants stay safe.Continue reading Opt for F10 Ready to Use Disinfectant for Quick Sanitation and Efficiency
Dubai Chamber Gears Up to Host 6th Global Business Forum Africa in October
- Taking place October 13-14, GBF Africa is organised on the sidelines of Expo 2020 Dubai under the theme Transformation Through Trade.
- High-level forum examines Africa’s response to new challenges and the role of innovation, collaboration and trade in enabling solutions.
- H.E. Buamim: GBF Africa 2021 builds on the substantial progress achieved by the previous five editions of the forum, which paved the way for new bilateral partnerships and economic benefits
Emirati visual artist Hind Mezaina sheds light on an unseen Dubai in first solo exhibition
Tashkeel’s Summer Season begins with ‘Wonder Land’, a solo exhibition that uses the pandemic as a lens to archive the nuanced qualities of the city, from 25 May – 6 July
Dubai, UAE – 23 May2021 | Tashkeel is proud to present ‘Wonder Land’, the first solo exhibition by artist, writer, film curator, blogger and podcaster Hind Mezaina and the 12th public outcome of Tashkeel’s Critical Practice Programme. ‘Wonder Land’ explores Mezaina’s renewed understanding of Dubai gained over last year, presented through analogue photography and film, that brings to the foreground nuances and unnoticed elements of the city.Continue reading Emirati visual artist Hind Mezaina sheds light on an unseen Dubai in first solo exhibition