6 tips on putting together the trendiest plus-size outfits in 2021
18 March 2021, Dubai, UAE: If you’re plus size, finding stylish pieces that hug your gorgeous curves is possible when you know which cuts and silhouettes to look out for. No matter your shape, size or skin tone, you’ll always look great in something that is designed for your measurements, whether that’s jeans, a suit or a dress.
A growing number of brands are embracing inclusive sizing and creating fashion-forward designs. Experts at Max are here to offer tips on how to highlight your curves simply by choosing the right clothing:
1. Start a casual look with a straight-leg pair that lengthens your bottom half. A peplum top is flattering on curvy frames, while an eye-catching print and puffed sleeves draw the eye upward and help balance your proportions.
2. A top that elongates the torso and defines your natural waist is one of our favorite ways to flatter your top half. Choose a floral printed top with bishop sleeves starting at AED55 at Max with a pair of jeans and you are good to go.
3. Finding the perfect pair of jeans is tough for any size, but high-waisted jeans look good on anyone. It definitely fits curvy figures, minimizes the waist and hugs your curves. A wallet-friendly solid denim jeans with 4-pockets is just AED39 at Max.
4. No matter what your body shape is, there are a few silhouettes that are universally flattering. A midi wrap dress starting at AED75 makes you look taller whilst emphasizing the waist to flatter your figure. The midi length elongates your legs, especially when paired with pointed-toe pumps. Finish the look with statement earrings and a perfectly messy updo.
5. Anything accentuating that waist is an accessory you should always incorporate into your wardrobe. Belts and ties in dresses, pants or skirts are all flattering choices to polish your silhouette by structuring your top half. Check out a maxi A-line skirt with belt at AED60 or mid-rise palazzo pants with belt starting at AED55 to bring out the best of your silhouette.
6. One of the common mistakes of every curvy woman is to hide their figures with loose clothing. Wear clothes that fit exactly so that your curves will show. It also helps to have a tailor that knows your exact sizes so that your clothes will fit perfectly. Max offers up to size 22 on apparel in store, with sizes upto 30 available online.
Visit www.maxfashion.com to shop for outfits that will not only ensure you look stylish, but will help to make you feel happy and confident. And that’s what really matters!
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region (www.landmarkgroup.com).