Exclusive Chefs’ Irish Beef Club reinvigorates UAE chapter on St. Patrick’s Day; Selects popular Dubai-based Chefs to lead the platform
- New England Brasserie Company’s Group Executive Chef SaradhiDakara,and Chef De Cuisine Ilaria Zamperlin to lead UAE chapterCIBC
- CIBC, led by Bord Bia (theIrish food board), has nine chapters globally with 90 chefs, primarily heading Michelin star restaurants
Continue reading Exclusive Chefs’ Irish Beef Club reinvigorates UAE chapter on St. Patrick’s Day…
- Re-launch held at a special event at Meat & Co. with Irish Ambassador to the UAE – H.E. Aidan Cronin as guest of honour; A green-lit Burj Al Arab stood in the backdrop to mark St. Patrick’s Day
DYNABOOK BOLSTERS EDUCATION OFFERING WITH SATELLITE PROE10-S
- Robust, budget-friendly and secure 11.6” device that optimises the learning experience, while reducing the burden on IT administrators
- Thepurpose-built E10-S is the latest in Dynabook’s Satellite Pro range, specifically designed for the education sector
24th February 2021, Dubai, UAE –Today, Dynabook Europe GmbH announces the Satellite ProE10-S, a new 11.6” device designed for learning, built for mobility, with enhanced durability, affordability, usability and manageability.
Continue reading DYNABOOK BOLSTERS EDUCATION OFFERING WITH SATELLITE PROE10-S
Sharaf DG: AIand 5G connectivitymain factors impacting home automation in the UAE
Industry reports revealglobal home automation system market expected to grow from USD 40.8 billion in 2020 to USD 63.2 billion by 2025
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Increased evolution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and widespread adoption of 5G connectivity, and environmental consciousness are main factors impacting UAE customers’ decision to modernise and automate their homes, according to Sharaf DG, a leading technology retailer and IT & AV solution provider in the region.
Continue reading Sharaf DG: AIand 5G connectivity main factors impacting home automation in the UAE
Give your children an entertaining and inspiring spring break at Terra – The Sustainability Pavilion
DUBAI, 18March 2021–School is out for spring break, giving the perfect opportunity to visit Terra – The Sustainability Pavilion for a fun-filled and educational day out for the entire family. The special preview is open for a limited time until 10 April, with tickets available at a budget-friendly AED 25 per person and free entry for ages five and under.
Continue reading Terra – The Sustainability Pavilion
MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN’S GENTLE FLUIDITY; SAME INGREDIENTS, TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCENTS
As a keen observer of society and its evolution, Francis Kurkdjian mirrors his era by telling stories through fragrance.
Continue reading MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN’S GENTLE FLUIDITY; SAME INGREDIENTS, TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCENTS
Gentle Fluidity is his answer to contemporary questions on gender identity. Gentle Fluidity is the name of two eau de parfum’s created by our in-house perfu- mer. A single name for two distinct olfactory identities. The same name shared by two creations whose distinctive feature is to be composed of the same ingredients.