The new Nokia 1.4 is the perfect family-friendly device – designed for families who are spending more time at home together
Trusted, secure and built to last: introducing quality at an amazing price point starting at AED 369 – the Nokia 1.4 provides fun and functionality for the whole family
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, 3 FEBRUARY 2021 – HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, today announces the launch of its latest smartphone … the Nokia 1.4.
Boasting an impressive screen real estate which stretches to 6.51 inches edge-to-edge, it’s almost a full inch bigger than its predecessor, and the largest ever to feature on a 1 series Nokia.
The Nokia 1.4 is a phone engineered and built in the moment.
Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer and Vice President of North America, HMD Global said:
“As a father of two myself, I can relate to the challenges many families are facing with having to fit in so many activities at home. With these needs continuing to grow, we wanted to create a reliable and enjoyable experience that truly benefits all family members without adding to any household financial pressures.
Be it managing work emails, paying bills or keeping the kids busy with online extracurricular activities, our designers addressed the fact that millions of families around the world are spending more time at home. In response, we increased the size of the screen on the Nokia 1.4 to the maximum capacity so parents, carers and children can stay connected and productive. To further enhance the photography experience – on top of the improvements already brought to you by Google’s AI on the Camera Go app, we also added a macro camera to capture epic close-ups at home or outdoors. All powered by Qualcomm®, a trusted industry leader, and encased in a tough, mishap-proof body with our signature two-day battery life1.”
Your Nokia 1.4 can:
· Capture close-up details of slugs, bugs and flowers when you’re outdoors or utility bill small print with the new macro camera
· Easily power through the kids’ Google Meet for morning registration, and your work team’s afternoon video call with 2-day battery life1
· Offer you a better viewing experience with a screen the size of a 50 Eur note
· Stay updated for at least the same time it takes your child to walk, talk, learn to speak and tell their own stories with three years of monthly security updates
Pricing and availability in the UAE:
· The Nokia 1.4 [1GB/32GB RAM/ROM configuration] will be available in the UAE from 18 February at a retail price of AED 369.
· The Nokia 1.4 [3GB/64GB RAM/ROM configuration] will be available in the UAE from 18 March at a retail price of AED 399.
· Nokia 1.4 comes in Fjord, Charcoal and Dusk.