DIY Face Remedies You Can Whip Up in Your Panasonic MX-KM5070 Blender
The global pandemic is defining new normals every day, including face masks and staying at home. Yes, this does help us stay safe, but it does affect our health as well. One of the most common problems is ‘Maskne’ breakouts (mask-related acne).
If you are having to deal with new acnes appearing, then they can be, what medical professionals are calling, acne mechanica – Maskne is acne triggered by excess heat and friction around your mouth when you talk or breath while wearing a mask. Besides being annoying, this hot breath creates a warm, humid environment — and an ideal setting for yeast, bacteria and other flora, such as Demodex (types of skin mites that naturally live on our skin), to grow.
Perhaps the new normal needs an all-new skincare routine, we have been hearing a lot of skin expert advice the importance of cleansing and hydrating our skin, as well as to skip your normal makeup routine. Since makeup and sweat under your mask can lead to clogged pores, which can exacerbate acne. In addition to moving to non-soap cleanser and moisturizers, why not try making you very own natural homemade face mask using fruits and natural ingredients.
Don’t you love it when you can whip up a few simple ingredients and create something lovely like a face mask? All you need to create a smooth and healthy face mask is a good blender, with Panasonic’s MX-KM5070 ice crushing blender, you can throw in fresh and wonderful ingredients for blending them into a fine texture, which can easily be absorbed by your skin. Think of it as food for your skin.
Here are two great facial fruit masks soothing your skin and fighting Maskne you should try now!
Avocado, Honey and Oatmeal Hydrating Face Mask
Fruits are packed with vitamins, minerals, and all the required nutrients that are essential not only for your body but also for beautiful and clear skin. Make your own avocado, honey and oatmeal mask for soft and glowing skin.
What you need:
- Half ripe avocado, it is packed with moisturizing fatty acids, Vitamin E and C and anti-ageing properties.
- One teaspoon of raw honey, it clarifies skin to unclog pores and has antibacterial properties that help fight acne.
- One tablespoon rolled oats, it softens and soothes skin and exfoliates
- Half teaspoon Jojoba oil and One tablespoon coconut oil, they help balance oil, moisturize, and protect the skin.
- Two drops each of essential oils like tea tree and lavender, they are anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and are best to inhibit acne breakouts.
- You can optionally add avocado pit as the Panasonic MX-KM5070 blender crushes them too, it is full of collagen and antioxidants.
What to do:
Combine all ingredients in your Panasonic MX-KM5070 blender and blend until smooth. Before you apply the mask place a wet warm washcloth on your face for 2 minutes to open pores. Next apply the mask to face, leave it on for 20 minutes then wash away with warm water. Once you wash off the mask, place a cool washcloth for a few minutes to close the pores.
Chocolate, Coffee face mask
This super easy chocolate and coffee mask whipped up to perfection at home is the best appreciation you can give your skin while you spread the mask onto your face. Both chocolate and coffee have awesome superpowers to care heal the skin. They increase blood circulation on to your skin to give you smooth and glowing skin. Without much ado let’s jump into this easy face mask recipe.
What you need:
- One tablespoon raw cacao powder, it provides UV protection and slows photo-ageing.
- One tablespoon fine coffee ground, you can easily grind coffee beans into a fine powder using the dry mill attachment
- One-and-a-half tablespoon coconut milk
- Two drops essential oil
What to do:
Combine coffee, cacao powder, coconut milk and essential oils blend them in Panasonic MX-KM5070 blender. Before applying, cleanse and rinse your face with warm water, pat dry and apply the mask to your face avoiding your eyes, mouth, nose. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
Panasonic’s MX-KM5070 ice crushing blender highly powerful and features powerful blades and unique V&M motion that easily blend fruits and vegetables into a fine paste in the glass jug. It gives perfect consistency even in mixing dry and wet ingredients like Oats and yoghurt and fruits like avocados. You can also grind your own exfoliants from coffee and apricots in the dry mill attachment. To know more about the product visit: https://www.panasonic.com/middleeast/en/consumer/cooking/juicers-blenders/blenders/mx-km5070.html