Be your own boss with the new Nokia 5.4
Busy modern lives and the rise of the side hustle demand a phone that can keep up. Introducing the Nokia 5.4 – stunning, smart and packing plenty of stamina
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 15 December 2020 – The home of Nokia phones, HMD Global, has today launched the latest addition to its 5 series smartphones – the Nokia 5.4.
The new handset from the European smartphone player has been designed to help people manage their increasingly busy lives while catering to the growing side hustle trend. Side hustlers supplement their salaries with an additional income stream – whether it is as a designer, writer, photographer or DJ, the rapidly expanding movement has seen more and more people turn their passions into cash, by simply using their phone.
Your Nokia 5.4 has:
· 4000mAh battery – enough juice to handle 42 commutes (mean global commute is 67 minutes) with power to spare to check-in with the kids
· 3 years of security updates – the same time it takes for a child to walk, talk, learn to speak and tell their own stories
· Tough polycarbonate body – strong enough to withstand the weight of a 10-year-old child (average global weight is 70.5lb)
· 48MP camera – 160 times more detail than the first ever Nokia camera phone (Nokia 7650)
· 0 shutter lag – 100% chance of capturing your child’s first cartwheel on camera
· 60FPS – nearly 3 times as smooth as cinema industry cameras
Sanmeet Kochhar, Vice President for HMD Global MENA & India:
“The pandemic experience has seen us pivot to a new way of work, learning and play. We are thrilled to welcome the new Nokia 5.4 which enables people to navigate through this new reality thanks to its amazing features. With the launch of this new smartphone, we continue to further our commitment in delivering purposeful technology to all across different price points. The Nokia 5.4 enables people to stay connected, capture their best moments, stay secure and feel inspired. Additionally, thanks to its Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 Mobile Platform, Nokia 5.4 truly understands what’s best for its users by optimising its power to deliver an overall enhanced performance.”
Pricing and availability
The Nokia 5.4 will be available in the UAE from 31 December and comes in Polar Night and Dusk colors at an average retail price of AED 699.