Malabar Gold & Diamonds expands further in UAE with a new showroom in Grand City Mall, Al Quoz, Dubai
- Part of the global expansion plan; 9 stores across 5 countries with an investment of INR 240 crore
- Located in Grand City Mall, Al Quoz, Dubai
- Mr. Shamsudheen Bin Mohidheen, Chairman of Regency Group inaugurated the new store in the presence of Dr. PA Ibrahim Haji, Co Chairman, Malabar Group; Mr. Shamlal Ahamed, Managing Director – International Operations, Malabar Gold & Diamonds; Mr. Abdul Salam KP, Group Executive Director, Malabar Group, management team members and other dignitaries.
- Customers can get assured gold coins on their jewellery purchase, as part of the ongoing ‘Everyone Wins’ campaign
- Guaranteed gold coin or up to 100 gold coins instantly on purchase of gold jewellery worth AED 3,000 via scratch and win coupons
- Free 1 gm gold coin on purchase of diamond and precious gem jewellery worth AED 4,000
- Free ½ gm (half gram) gold coin on purchase of diamond and precious gem jewellery worth AED 2,500
- Customers can pay 10% advance to get protection from gold rate increases
- Showcases the latest collection of jewellery designed for the festive season at special prices
Malabar Gold & Diamonds, one among the largest jewellery retailers globally with a strong retail network of over 250 outlets spread across 10 countries, has further expanded its presence in UAE with the opening of the brand’s new store in Grand City Mall, Al Quoz, Dubai. The store was inaugurated by Mr. Shamsudheen Bin Mohidheen, Chairman of Regency Group in the presence of Dr. PA Ibrahim Haji, Co Chairman, Malabar Group, Mr. Shamlal Ahamed, Managing Director – International Operations, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Mr. Abdul Salam KP, Group Executive Director, Malabar Group, management team members and other dignitaries, with strict Covid protocol measures in place. The inauguration is part of the group’s plans to expand its retail network across both International and Indian markets.
‘This opening demonstrates our renewed confidence in the market and is a part of the investment plan to further strengthen our presence across the major markets we operate in. The new showroom will give our customers a unique shopping experience while ensuring the core values of transparency and quality across all customer touchpoints’, said Mr. Shamlal Ahamed, MD – International Operations, Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
As part of the ongoing festive season the brand has launched the Festive Jewellery collection, featuring the most eye-catching and unique trends in gold, diamond and precious gem jewellery, bound to captivate jewellery lovers at the best price. While shopping at the newly inaugurated outlet, customers can get assured gold coins as a part of the ongoing ‘Everyone Wins’ campaign at Malabar Gold & Diamonds. They can win a guaranteed gold coin or up to 100 gold coins instantly on purchase of gold jewellery worth AED 3000 via ‘Scratch & Win’ coupons until 13th November. Adding to the above, customers also get one gram gold coin on diamond jewellery & precious gem jewellery purchase of AED 4000 and a half gram gold coin on purchase of diamond jewellery & precious gem jewellery worth AED 2500. Customers can also pay 10% advance to protect themselves from gold rate increases until 15th November 2020. The new outlet at Grand City Mall, Al Quoz has a significant collection of traditional as well as contemporary jewellery and showcases an exquisite collection of gold jewellery in 18K and 22K alongside diamond and precious gem jewellery handpicked for the jewellery lovers in UAE.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is the flagship company of Malabar Group, a leading diversified Indian business conglomerate.
Established in 1993 in the Indian state of Kerala, Malabar Gold & Diamonds today has a strong retail network of over 250 outlets spread across 10 countries, 14 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers and factories spread across India, Middle East, Far East & USA. With an annual turnover of $4.51 billion, the company currently ranks one among the largest jewellery retailers globally.
With 14 cluster manufacturing units in India and GCC – the company currently has 12 jewellery brands to cater to the discerning needs of customers. With headquarters in Kerala and branches across India, Middle East & Far East, Malabar Group is best known for its activities in the field of gold, diamonds, silver and lifestyle articles.
The group also operates MGD – Lifestyle Jewellery, a retail concept offering trendy and light weight jewellery that represents the independent and the modern woman through its designs and collections.
The group, owned by over 4,000 shareholders excels in quality products and services, has more than 13,000 professionals working for its continued success.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds also features an online store http://www.malabargoldanddiamonds.com providing customers the opportunity to purchase their favorite jewelry any time and on any day from the comfort of their home.