For him and for her: Fashion trends to watch this fall
13 October, 2020, UAE: It is that time of the year when in many places across the world, leaves on trees turn to beautiful shades of red and fall to the ground. It is the most colourful and vibrant season of the year – autumn! If you are wondering what trends are going to be hot once the temperature starts cooling down, Max has got you covered.
Style experts at the region’s leading value fashion house are ready to help you put your best foot forward with an impressive array of season-savvy outfits featuring hues that are warm and elegant:
- Bold colours and prints are in full bloom this season. If you’re a fan of beautiful, bold prints, now is your time to shine. Women can choose a printed midi tiered dress in a vibrant colour like burnt orange and mustard yellow with a neutral jacket or cardigan. If prints are not part of your usual style but you plan to try it out, the timing is right.
- Comfort and style are two things that should always be considered, whatever the season. As the temperature goes down, you might be looking for ways to look fashionable while layering up. A denim jacket thrown over a white t-shirt paired with a black skirt or jeans is a timeless, want-to-wear-every-day ensemble.
- Plaid isn’t just for uniforms. You can’t go wrong with this print in the fall – its versatility means it looks good whether it’s on trousers, skirts or outerwear. Pair a light-weight plaid blazer with a t-shirt and skinny jeans to switch up your style, or layer a midi dress with a blazer for a cozy chic look.
- For men who would like to keep their look sporty but polished, choose a textured t-shirt with some cool trainers, and top the look with either a casual blazer or a denim jacket. Warm and classic colours like mustard and greys are everywhere this fall. And within that colour range, as with any neutral, you can always find a shade that works well for your skin tone.
- Max is about great value fashion for all shapes and sizes. The ‘twinning’ trend that has dominated 2020 remains a key look for this fall, so women with curves can pick up a matching outfit with their bestie or even their daughter. Twinning is winning.
- It is important to look well put together from head to toe. Comfortable kicks like trainers along with embellished flat or pumps in neutral shades are in year-round. Just remember that the entire character of your outfit can be enhanced or ruined by your choice of footwear. What determines the best pair of shoes for any outfit depends on a variety of factors, such as the occasion, time of day, outfit style, and of course – your mood.
With a variety of options to choose from, you are never going to get bored at Max. Grab your pick of the season at www.maxfashion.com
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region (www.landmarkgroup.com).