FIND THE PERFECT GIFT AND ENJOY A WEEKEND OF FAMILY FUN WITH SAUDI NATIONAL DAY FESTIVITIES IN DUBAI
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 24 September 2020: Saudi Arabia’s National Day is a cause for celebration in the UAE with Dubai’s residents joining Saudi citizens for all the festivities, fun and shopping across the city.
For friends and families looking to spread a little joy on this extra special occasion, now is the ideal time to pick up the perfect gift with malls and stores in Dubai offering great promotions, savings and fun-packed activities to enjoy at some of Dubai’s best-loved landmarks and destinations.
SALES & PROMOTIONS
- Bath & Body Works has reduced the price of some of its most popular and best-selling products to attract shoppers during the KSA National Day and beyond. Shoppers at any Bath & Body Works store across Dubai can pick up a selection of body care products for just AED25, candles for AED49 and hand soap for AED15. The offer is available until 5 October.
- Popular accessories store Claire’s has a great Buy 1, Get 1 Free offer at stores across the city. The promotion, which applies to the lowest priced item, is available today on 24 September.
- Young female fashion specialists Justice has a super offer at its stores in The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and City Centre Mirdif. A popular destination for ‘tweenage’ girls, shoppers can enjoy a Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal on the brand’s full range of on-trend accessories including jewellery, hair accessories and much more until 29 September.
- Shoppers can pick up new frames and sunglasses at branches of Vision Express and Solaris across the city. The stores are offering a Buy 1, Get 1 Free offer on a wide selection of sunglasses and frames until 28 September.
- Mikyaji stores in the Bin Sougat Centre, Mall of the Emirates, Arabian Centre and City Centre Mirdif have a selection of free gifts for shoppers, multi-buy offers and Buy 1, Get 1 Free promotions available exclusively all KSA National Day weekend.
- Stylish menswear brand Arrow has a selection of super savings available at its stores across Dubai for the KSA National Day celebration. At Arrow’s Oasis Mall store, shoppers can find savings between 30 to 70 per cent on selected items, with 25 to 50 per cent reductions on selected lines at the brand’s Ibn Battuta, BurJuman and City Centre Deira branches.
- The men’s fashion deals continue at Color Plus, which has a great part sale featuring reductions between 25 and 50 per cent at its BurJuman store all weekend long.
- Arabian Oud and Oud Elite stores in Arabian Centre, BurJuman, City Centre Deira, Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif and The Dubai Mall have a great range of offers to celebrate KSA National Day. Until 26 September, shoppers can find savings of 45 per cent on a range of scents plus AED50 back when they spend AED500 at Arabian Oud. Customers at Elite Oud can enjoy savings up to 75 per cent, scents from as low as AED90 and AED50 back when they spend AED250.
- Next stores in Arabian Centre, BurJuman, City Centre Deira, Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif and The Dubai Mall have a great Buy 1, Get 1 Free offer on selected lines throughout the KSA National Day weekend celebration.
- Every American Eagle Outfitters store in Dubai will host a super Buy 1, Get 1 Free offer on selected lines until 26 September.
- Gold and jewellery specialists Pandora will gift shoppers a free bracelet or pendant worth AED195 when they spend AED500 on jewellery. The offer is available at all Pandora stores during the KSA National Day celebration weekend in Dubai.
- Baby and childrenswear brand Carters has slashed the prices of some of its most popular clothing lines by 25 to 60 per cent. The deal is available across the city until 26 September.
- Menswear favourite Sacoor Brothers is offering savings from 25 to 60 per cent on its range of smart casual clothing items at all of the brand’s Dubai stores until 26 September.
- Shoppers can enjoy savings of 60 per cent off everything instore at Nautica branches across Dubai. The deal ends on 26 September.
- Fashion footwear favourite Steve Madden has a selection of offers for the KSA National Day weekend celebrations. Customers who buy one pair of shoes will receive 25 per cent off, 35 per cent off when they buy two pairs, and 45 per cent off when they buy three pairs. The promotion is available on selected items.
- A part sale with reductions from 25 to 75 per cent is available at Karen Millen stores all over Dubai during the KSA National Day celebration period.
- Jawhara Jewellery will present shoppers with a free premium pen when they spend AED1,000, a pearl bracelet when they spend AED2,500 and an 18 karat necklace when they spend AED5,000. The offer, which runs until 26 September, excludes purchases of fixed price jewellery, gold jewellery, gold coins and bullion, and diamond stones.
- Rivoli stores around Dubai have cut the prices of all accessories by 25 to 50 per cent to celebrate KSA National Day.
EVENTS & ACTIVATIONS
As Dubai is such a diverse and buzzing city, there’s a great range of events, shows and activities taking place at the same time as the KSA National Day celebrations. These include:
- Alserkal Avenue, Dubai’s art, fashion and cultural hub in Al Quoz, will welcome visitors to the Masahat Tamashee venue with a great selection of traditionally inspired clothing, artwork and more to explore. A special range of slippers and fashion items, made especially for Saudi National Day, will be available and for every AED1,500 spent instore, shoppers get AED750 off the receipt. Visitors can explore ancient art from the Arabian Peninsula, write their initials in Musnad script and enjoy specialty coffee and more. Masahat Tamashee is open 23 to 30 September. Daily opening times are: Sunday to Thursday from 11am to 6pm and Saturdays from 3pm to 9pm and closed on Fridays.
- City Walk, The Beach at JBR and La Mer welcome Saudi citizens and Dubai residents with an exciting choice of exclusive retail offers to enjoy at each destination’s family friendly stores and entertainment venues until 26 September.
- The Movenpick Grand Bustan Hotel in Garhoud will welcome the return of the Spotlight Arabic Night concerts on 25 September. Created for Arabic speaking audiences as well as residents of all nationalities in Dubai and other emirates, the popular events regularly feature performances by a wide selection of talented singers, old and new in a safe, clean and socially distanced environment. Tickets for the Spotlight Arabic Night concert, featuring performances by Ziad Bourji, Mouhamad Khairy and Nadine Chammas, start from AED500 including dinner and a soft drink.
- Dubai’s comedy institution, The Laughter Factory, returns to the stage with a performance of the ‘Infected with Happiness’ stand-up show. Featuring topical jokes and hilarious stories from comedians Stephen Carlin, Pierre Hollins and Sally Anne-Hayward, the show will take place at the Grand Millennium Barsha Heights hotel on 24 September and the Hilton Jumeirah Beach Hotel on 25 September. Tickets are priced AED160 and the show starts at 8.30pm.
For full details of Saudi National Day in Dubai’s calendar of promotions and events, please visit @DSSsocial.
– Ends –
About Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism)
With the ultimate vision of positioning Dubai as the world’s leading tourism destination and commercial hub, Dubai Tourism’s mission is to increase the awareness of Dubai among global audiences and to attract tourists and inward investment into the emirate. Dubai Tourism is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubai’s tourism sector. It markets and promotes the Emirate’s commerce sector and is responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents. Brands and departments within the Dubai Tourism portfolio include Dubai Business Events, Dubai Calendar, and Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment.
About Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment
The Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, is responsible for developing Dubai’s retail and festival sectors and supporting the positioning of Dubai as a world-class tourism destination with year-round family entertainment, shopping and events.
For further information, please contact:
[+971] 600 55 5559
[+971] 4 201 7631