Park Hyatt Dubai Announces Reopening Date
Dubai, 1st September 2020: Park Hyatt Dubai will be welcoming guests back from today, Tuesday 1st September 2020.
To mark the occasion, the beautiful property is offering up to the 30% off bookings between 1st September and 30th November 2020, inclusive of breakfast at Brasserie du Park. Additionally the offer includes:
- Unlimited access to Lagoon Beach and gymnasium
- 20 % discount on treatments at AMARA spa
- 20 % discount on food and beverages at selected restaurants in the resort
- Complimentary access to Dubai Creek Golf driving range and Mini Golf
- Exclusive rates on our Championship course and golf lesson packages
*Terms and conditions apply
For those looking for a daytime getaway, Park Hyatt Dubai is offering a dreamy daycation package for two with access to its stunning lagoon pool for AED 850++ inclusive of lagoon beach room from 10am-7pm, AED 200 F&B credit, complimentary Park Hyatt beach bag and refreshing water melon. Those looking to extend their day can stay overnight for an additional AED 300+++.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Park Hyatt Dubai takes guest wellness extremely seriously and will be following COVID-19 safety guidelines as per the UAE Government directive to protect the wellness of customers and employees. This includes:
- In-room Covid testing through Park Hyatt’s VIP doctor. For AED 350, guests have the test privately in their room. Book via the hotel concierge.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all public washrooms and high-touch points throughout the hotel with hospital grade disinfectant and microfiber cloth.
- Guestrooms cleaned only when guests are not present and room attendants wear PPE equipment.
- On check-out, rooms are disinfected with a ULV fogging machine at night, using select chemicals approved by Dubai Municipality and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) from the United States.
- Surfaces in the guestrooms are clutter free with the removal of extraneous items such as folders, tent cards, magazines, etc.
- High-touch surfaces such as remote controls, phones, door knobs, light switches, faucets are carefully cleaned and disinfected.
- After a room is cleaned, team leaders inspect the room with a black light to ensure surfaces are properly cleaned.
- All housekeeping team members are trained for the new COVID 19 safety and hygiene techniques which are essential for disinfection in guestrooms and public areas.
- “On request items” (such as dental kit, toiletries, etc) are placed outside the room on the door handle in sanitised delivery bags to minimize physical contact.
- Restaurants, bars, rooms, villas and public areas are disinfected with a ULV fogging machine at night, using select chemicals approved by Dubai Municipality and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) from the United States.
- Park Hyatt Dubai will reopen on Tuesday September 1st 2020
- The Award winning Amara Spa will reopen Tuesday September 1st
- Brasserie du Park will reopen for breakfast only from Tuesday September 1st
- The award winning Traituer Brunch will resume from Friday 4thSeptember
- The award winning NOÉPE will reopen from September 1st
- The Thai Kitchen will reopen September 1st
For Reservations please visit
Or call +971 4 602 1234