HYATT HOTELS IN DUBAI UNVEIL ‘STAY AND DINE’ OFFER
(This offer entitles guests to stay in a Hyatt hotel and dine in participating restaurants across the city)
DUBAI (July 2020) – Hyatt Hotels in Dubai have launched an exclusive ‘Stay & Dine’ offer allowing guests to stay in one property with a choice to dine in multiple participating Hyatt restaurants across the city.
Guests availing full-board or half-board packages can enjoy luxury and comfort at a Hyatt Hotel in Dubai, and opt for a fabulous culinary experience at their choice of participating food & beverage venues; from a total of 15 encompassing the entire city! What’s more, two children up to the age of 10 years dine for free when accompanied by full paying adults.
With the demand for staycation offers growing in the country, Hyatt’s stay and dine package allows the freedom to travel without the restrictions of having to be back at your hotel for a meal of choice. The perfect opportunity to explore the city from the heritage area of Dubai to the coastline of Palm Jumeirah, guests will be spoilt for choice when discovering the multitude of dining options that Hyatt Hotels in Dubai have to offer.
Swim in an infinity pool, relax by the beach, dine at the finest restaurants, skate on an ice rink, watch over majestic city views or find easy access to the city’s popular attractions and world-class malls from Hyatt Hotels in Dubai.
Offer is valid at participating hotels and outlets, including:
- Park Hyatt Dubai; situated on the banks of the Dubai Creek you will find Hyatt’s luxury five-star resort and golf course, offering exclusive dining experiences in the tranquility of the creek.
- Sitting on the east bank of Dubai Creek rests Hyatt Regency Dubai, an iconic five-star hotel, home to Al Dawaar, Dubai’s only rooftop revolving restaurant.
- Just a short drive from Downtown Dubai is Grand Hyatt Dubai, set within landscape gardens featuring outdoor and indoor pools and Hyatt Dubai’s largest selection of dining options.
- Situated at the historic crossroads of Dubai Downtown and the cultural hubs, Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights offers stylish venues including the award-winning Mexican restaurant La Tablita.
- Hyatt’s newest addition to the Dubai portfolio, Andaz Dubai The Palm located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah offers a boutique luxury lifestyle experience with beach and pool access.
World of Hyatt members can earn 3x points on additional F&B spend at participating outlets during their stay on takeaway, delivery and dine-in at any time until October 8, 2020.
It’s time to just be at a Hyatt.
Fathi Khogaly, Area VP for Hyatt Hotels in Dubai stated:
“Since we opened the first Hyatt Hotel in Dubai in 1980, the local community has always been a priority for our properties and formed the base of our brand’s success throughout many decades. We believe now is the time to offer UAE locals and residents an opportunity to create a memorable experience with their families.
Our teams have created unique and customized staycation offerings at affordable prices, whilst keeping in mind Hyatt’s commitment to care and cleanliness.”
The Hyatt hotels in Dubai ‘Stay and Dine’ package is available until October 31, 2020 with room stay and dining rates for 2 adults and 2 children starting from AED 399 ++ onwards.
Offer is valid at participating hotels and outlets only and is subject to change. Guests are requested to make an advance booking for dining.
For bookings or more information please call +971 4 553 1290 or visit
Please note that the above mentioned ‘Stay and Dine’ offer is subject to hotel operations.