Bombay Borough’s Gully Kitchen is Back with Quick, Fresh & Healthy Indian Takeaway Options
- The Gully Kitchen has reopened with a carefully curated takeaway menu of unique dishes, all made to order, to go – at Bombay Borough, DIFC.
- Enjoy the very best selection of Combos, Dosa Pockets, Quinoa Biryani Bowls, a Dozza all-day breakfast, and more, at exceptional prices.
Continue reading Bombay Borough’s Gully Kitchen is Back with Quick, Fresh & Healthy Indian Takeaway Options
The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport in Sharjah mourns its founding member Dr. Hisham Afifi
Sharjah, 25 July 2020: With hearts full of sorrow and sadness, the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport in Sharjah (AASTS) has mourned Dr. Hisham Afifi, Advisor to the President of the Academy and in charge of Khorfakkan’s branch, who passed away in Cairo, Egypt.
Continue reading AASTS-mourns its founding member Dr. Hisham Afifi
WEEK THREE OF DUBAI SUMMER SURPRISES SERVES UP SEVEN DAYS OF GREAT DAILY DEALS AT STORES ACROSS THE CITY- SUNDAY 26 JULY
Continue reading WEEK THREE OF DUBAI SUMMER SURPRISES…
Islamic Economy Experts Anticipate Prosperous Future for Halal Industry Despite COVID-19 Disruptions
- Discussions during second GIES Virtual Series webinar find data is key to increasing fluidity in halal food value chain
- Third webinar of GIES Virtual Series on ‘The Future of Jobs’ is scheduled for Tuesday, 11 August, at 12 Noon (UAE)
Continue reading Islamic Economy Experts Anticipate Prosperous Future for Halal Industry…
Dubai-China FinTech agreement brings new opportunities for Dubai International Financial Centre
- The pioneering digital signing will establish a Dubai-Chengdu bridge which will benefit FinTech firms in both jurisdictions and enable DIFC to further support the UAE’s role in facilitating the ‘Belt and Road’ initiative
- Dubai International Financial Centre and Jiaozi Fintech Dreamworks will collaborate on joint events, knowledge sharing and training programmes
- Agreement further cements DIFC’s reputation as the region’s leading financial centre for global FinTech firms
Continue reading Dubai-China FinTech agreement brings new opportunities for DIFC