Sharjah Book Authority launches virtual Book Club
Free online book discussion series debuts on July 02 with NYT bestselling author, Joseph Finder, and his electrifying thriller House on Fire
Sharjah, June 28, 2020:Sharjah Book Authority (SBA) has announced the launch of an online Book Club, which will host renowned authors in a series of live and interactive book discussions, starting next week.
Continue reading Sharjah Book Authority launches virtual Book Club
Nadine Chammas hits the No. 1 Charts with the launches of two successful singles
Nadine Chammas, a Lebanese singer, and a female entrepreneur celebrates being the number one on the music charts within the region of her two singles “Mesh Bas Hek” and “Khaleek Ijabi”; launched in March and April in 2020. Both the songs aimed at spreading positivity and happiness through the lyrics and video clips. The imprint she is aiming to create within the Arabic Music Industry is to spread positivity and happiness to people through fun and upbeat music.
Continue reading Nadine Chammas hits the No. 1 Charts with the launches of two successful singles
“CATRICE” Perfect Look for “Back to the office”
With all of us quarantined in our homes, our communication has been strictly bound to zoom calls and virtual get-togethers! Let’s admit, we’ve been chilling around in our lounge wear all day, with no incentive to dress up. Now, as the world is gradually opening up and working from the office has resumed – it’s time to look and feel your best again!
Continue reading “CATRICE” Perfect Look for “Back to the office”
Mo’asher index value Hits outstanding six-month numbers in May 2020
- The Official Dubai House Price Monthly Index saw a rise of 0.54 per cent as the index value moved from 1.115 to 1.121, a rise of 0.006 points
- In May 2020, Dubai Land Department recorded 1,440 transactions worth AED 2.47 billion
- 5 per cent of these transactions were in the off-plan market and 33.5 per cent in the secondary market
Continue reading Mo’asher index value Hits outstanding six-month numbers in May 2020
Ford Expands Climate Change Goals, Sets Target To Become Carbon Neutral By 2050: Annual Sustainability Report
- Ford is the only full line U.S. automaker committed to doing its part to reduce CO2 emissions in line with the Paris Climate Agreement
- To achieve its goal, Ford will focus on three areas that account for about 95 percent of its CO2 emissions – vehicle use, supply base and company’s facilities
- To date, Ford is investing more than $11.5 billion in electric vehicles through 2022, including forthcoming zero-emission Mustang Mach-E, Transit Commercial and fully electric F-150
- Company on track to power all its manufacturing plants with 100 percent locally sourced renewable energy by 2035
Continue reading Ford Expands Climate Change Goals, Sets Target To Become Carbon Neutral By 2050