Led by the world’s top digital marketing experts, content creators and media specialists
Mohammed bin Rashid launches New Media Academy
- The online programs aim to nurture digital experts and develop cutting-edge digital marketing skills
- Instructors include Duke University’s Matt Bailey, masterclass educator Juan Pablo Sanchez and Caleb Gardner, lead digital strategist of former US President Barack Obama
- The launch of the academy coincides with the UAE’s post Covid-19 strategies to build a generation of new media experts who lead the new digital economy
- Impact Digital Creator Program trains 20 social media content creators per cohort to create meaningful content
- Social Media Management Development Program upgrades skills of 100 media professionals and public and private employees per cohort
- Graduates will receive an internationally recognized certificate upon completion
Continue reading Mohammed bin Rashid launches New Media Academy
Leading Fitness Wearable HONOR BAND 5 Continues to Own the Category
The all-in-one HONOR Band 5 delivers fitness intelligence and user convenience with advanced and customizable features
Continue reading Leading Fitness Wearable HONOR BAND 5 Continues to Own the Category
CLEVELAND CLINIC ABU DHABI RESUMES ALL SERVICES
Hospital Offers Timely Access to Care with In-person and Virtual Outpatient Appointments; Full Range of Safety Measures
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, June 14, 2020:Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, part of Mubadala’s network of healthcare providers, has resumed all services that were postponed as a precaution of COVID-19, working to provide the safest possible environment with the best patient experience.
Continue reading CLEVELAND CLINIC ABU DHABI RESUMES ALL SERVICES
Dabur highlights herbal remedies for building Immunity
Dubai, UAE; June 15, 2020: The COVID-19 pandemic has now, more than ever, highlighted the importance of building a healthy immune system to fight infections. Dabur International has rolled out an online campaign providing expert tips to boost immunity naturally, while staying at home.
Continue reading Dabur highlights herbal remedies for building Immunity
UAE businesswomen working remotely will learn to optimise
digital productivity tools at SBWC workshop
Sharjah Business Women Council’s fifth online training session to show its members how to perform better in the digital marketplace
Continue reading Sharjah Business Women Council’s fifth online training session….