Get in formation, royal queens! the new trend edition alert from essence.
It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for, a new trend edition from essence to get us excited & thrilled over new make-up goodies! And this collection is for the royal ones. As far as we know, every girl has felt her fair share of royalty on her good days – feeling like a queen in disguise. Well, palette lovers and royal highnesses, please do brace yourselves for a collection that’s bound to wow you off your throne!
Continue reading Get in formation, royal queens! the new trend edition alert from essence.
Emirates Red Crescent’s COVID-19 relief fund gets added support from L’Oréal Middle East
- Provide more than 58,000 essential care products to communities impacted by the economic crisis that has resulted from the pandemic
- AED 4 million of essential and personal care products donated to support the ongoing efforts of NGOs and public hospitals
Continue reading Emirates Red Crescent’s COVID-19 relief fund gets added support from L’Oréal Middle East
DAFZA’s Halal Trade and Marketing Center Signs a Memorandum of Understanding with the Arab-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
- The Halal Trade and Marketing Center (HTMC) announces a new partnership with the Arab-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce (CCAB) during a webinar held by the chamber
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) will focus on expanding bilateral Halal trade and investment opportunities between UAE and Brazil
- Brazil remains largest exporter of F&B products to the MENA region
Continue reading DAFZA’s Halal Trade and Marketing Center Signs a Memorandum of Understanding…..
Green hydrogen can help drive job recovery out of the Covid-19 recession and create 400,000 jobs globally
- Green Hydrogen export market can create 400,000 jobs globally in renewable energy and hydrogen production
- With the falling demand for traditional hydrocarbons, GCC countries have an opportunity to develop the green hydrogen market in the region
- Strategy& outlines a three phased approach for GCC countries to capture the potential of green hydrogen
Continue reading Green hydrogen can help drive job recovery out of the Covid-19…..
WORLD SECURITY BECOMES UAE’s FIRST SERVICE PROVIDER TO INTRODUCE SMART HELMET FOR BUSINESSES TO DETECT COVID-19 INFECTION
Hi-Tech headgear is capable of contactless thermal screening of crowds and AI-driven facial recognition for speedy tracking of infected people
Continue reading WORLD SECURITY BECOMES UAE’s FIRST SERVICE PROVIDER TO INTRODUCE SMART HELMET