City Centre Deira upgrades shoppers’ experience with the opening of the fully renovated East Court
- The new section is part of an AED 377 million redevelopment project at
Majid Al Futtaim’s first-ever shopping mall
- The mall is on track for a September launch of Food Central, an innovative food hall concept, marking a compelling new addition to City Centre Deira
- At 1.1m sq. ft, City Centre Deira will further diversify its retail offering to include new ‘Home’ category outlets
Continue reading City Centre Deira upgrades shoppers’ experience with the opening of the fully renovated East Court
Autumn-Winter 2020/21 Couture Collection
Dubai, United Arab Emirates: June 10th 2020
Special Announcement –
Syrian designer, Rami Al Ali announces today his decision to not present a new Couture collection in July for Autumn-Winter 2020/21.
Continue reading Autumn-Winter 2020/21 Couture Collection
Wego and German National Tourist Office, Gulf countries join hands to bring the best of Germany to GCC travellers
- Urging travellers to ‘dream now and visit later’
- GCC generated over 1.6 million overnight stays in Germany in 2019
United Arab Emirates, 10 June 2020: Wego, the largest online travel marketplace in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), partners with the German National Tourist Office, Gulf countries (GNTO) to invite travellers to discover the destination of Germany and virtually explore its amazing attractions and hidden gems.
Continue reading Wego and German National Tourist Office….
Industry Losses to Top $84 Billion in 2020
9 June 2020 (Geneva) The International Air Transport Association (IATA) released its financial outlook for the global air transport industry showing that airlines are expected to lose $84.3 billion in 2020 for a net profit margin of -20.1%. Revenues will fall 50% to $419 billion from $838 billion in 2019. In 2021, losses are expected to be cut to $15.8 billion as revenues rise to $598 billion.
Continue reading IATA-Industry Losses to Top $84 Billion in 2020
DYNABOOK ADDS AFFORDABLE AND ATTRACTIVE SATELLITE PRO C50 TO NOTEBOOK RANGE
- Thinner and more modern look and feel, without premium price tag
- Lowest priced laptop in dynabook range
- Business tasks and collaboration made easy with solid range of performance, connectivity, and security features
Continue reading DYNABOOK ADDS AFFORDABLE AND ATTRACTIVE SATELLITE PRO C50 TO NOTEBOOK RANGE