JAGUAR AND LAND ROVER CORONAVIRUS SUPPORT:
DELIVERY OF 3D-PRINTED VISORS BEGINS AND MORE THAN 300 VEHICLES DEPLOYED GLOBALLY TO SUPPORT EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Continue reading JAGUAR AND LAND ROVER CORONAVIRUS SUPPORT
GEMS Education schools embrace E-learning, delivering over
4.3 million collective remote learning sessions to date,
with 92 per cent student satisfaction
- Results of remote learning survey indicate students and parents are overwhelmingly happy with E-learning programmes
- In recent years, GEMS has invested over USD 500 million (AED 1.8 billion) in technology platforms and solutions to enhance students’ learning
- Launch of ‘Enrol from Home’ solution enables parents to secure admission for their children with ease and from anywhere in the world
Continue reading GEMS Education schools embrace E-learning…
Foundation Holdings, MindChamps PreSchool Announce Joint Venture, Launch Education Fund for the UAE and GCC
GCC PreSchool Fund aims to raise initial tranche between US$50 million and US$100 million to establish innovative preschools in the region
Continue reading Foundation Holdings, MindChamps PreSchool Announce Joint Venture…..
MA’AN COLLABORATES WITH RED CRESCENT TO PROVIDE 70,000 MEALS FOR ISOLATED ABU DHABI RESIDENTS IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS
- Through a special arrangement with Etihad Airport Services Catering, 70,000 meals are being delivered to quarantined people, with the Red Crescent organizing the logistic support to deliver three meals per day to 1,600 people across the emirate.
Continue reading MA’AN COLLABORATES WITH RED CRESCENT TO PROVIDE 70,000 MEALS….
Dubai Chamber encourages the private sector to contribute to the Community Solidarity Fund against COVID-19
- The Chamber has launched a page on its website that contains information about the fund’s participation mechanism and goals
- Buamim: The private sector will play an essential role in supporting the fund and strengthening public- private partnership
Continue reading Dubai Chamber-Community Solidarity Fund against COVID-19