COVID-19 will change real estate design and property management in the short and long term — Lootah CEO
Dubai, March 29, 2020:Lootah Real Estate Development (Lootah), one of the region’s most prominent real estate developers, noted the ways in how real estate can change due to the threat of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic—listing down its immediate solutions while advising long-term measures developers can do.
Continue reading COVID-19 will change real estate design and property management….
Leading Digital Healthcare Consultancy Ideal Middle East Opens Office at Dubai Science Park
Ideal Middle East is digital partner of choice for providers looking to leverage value from their investment in healthcare digitalisation
Continue reading Leading Digital Healthcare Consultancy Ideal Middle East Opens Office at Dubai Science Park
Dubai Chamber launches electronic attestation service and enhances its range of smart services
- Buamim: We intend to implement the concept of smart chamber in alignment with the vision of smart Dubai and to develop and enrich customer experience
- With the launch of the electronic attestation service, 98% of Chamber’s core services are now available online
- The whole process of electronic attestation from submission to payment, to approval will not exceed four hours
Continue reading Dubai Chamber launches electronic attestation service and enhances its range of smart services
Stay Safe with a Relaxing Staycation at LEVA Mazaya Centre Hotel in Dubai
A family that bonds together, stays together. Beat the COVID-19 blues with a relaxing staycation at LEVA Mazaya Centre Hotel. Book directly at the hotel on www.stayleva.com and enjoy 30% discount on the best available rate. Included in the promotion are an array of other benefits including free breakfast, free late check-out until 2 pm and free Wi-Fi. In addition, children below 12 years old stay and dine free. The offer is valid until September 2020.
Continue reading LEVA Mazaya Centre Hotel in Dubai
In Celebration of Reading Month
SCAD releases the results of Reading Survey in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for 2020
- 38% of individuals regularly read in Abu Dhabi
- 1% of the survey sample prefer online reading
- 84% of Abu Dhabi society believe that relevant institutions in the emirate performed their role successfully to instill a culture of reading among community members
Continue reading SCAD releases the results of Reading Survey in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for 2020