DUBAI, March 10, 2020 – Technological advances play a surprisingly pivotal role in unlocking a sustainable future, where intelligent, connected devices are simplifying daily living, providing suitable alternatives and ensuring energy efficiency.
Haven’t Signed up to the Run and Win with ASICS Challenge yet? There’s Still Time to Take Part!
Running. Whether you’re an absolute pro or starting to explore the prime workout with a few jogging sessions a week, this great form of exercise is the perfect way to increase your overall level of health. From preventing diseases, boosting your confidence and self-esteem to shedding those extra pounds, running really is the perfect exercise of choice and ASICS are here to keep you motivated along the way with their Run & Win campaign.
Celebrated Iraqi novelist Sinan Antoon leads an insightful
Sharjah World Book Capital discussion
Talks about his book, The Book of Collateral Damage, at a #Book_Talks session held at Al Rawi Café in Sharjah
AllSaints brings its new collection inspired by the spirit of New York’s young people to the GCC
- The ‘New New York’ collection will be gradually released at UAE’s Mall of the Emirates, Qatar’s Doha Festival City, Kuwait’s 360 Mall and KSA’s Red Sea Mall from February through March.
Philips sleep survey reveals only 49% of people worldwide are satisfied with their sleep
- Global survey reveals 36% have slept separately from their bed partner in an attempt to improve sleep and 30% believe their partner’s difficulty sleeping impacts their relationship
- 74% admit to using cell phones in bed and 11% respond to texts and calls in the middle of the night
- 53% of people aged between 18 and 34 use phones for entertainment in bed compared to just 7% of those 65 years of age and above.
- 60% agree they are interested in new information or strategies to help them get better sleep